1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question About Boyfriend's Orientation

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by birobigenausex, May 4, 2017.

1. birobigenausex

So I met this guy online. Been talking to him for ages. He's become my boyfriend. And I talk to this other guy, that he knows about, who's bisexual. Sometimes, this other guy sends me pictures and once I showed one to my boyfriend. Then, he asked again to see during times of high arousal. I also came out to him as bigender recently, and he was really supportive. But sometimes I feel like he thinks it's a made up phase and that once I'm there, I'll just want straight sex. But, then, sometimes, I feel like he likes the idea that I'm bigender, because he's secretly bicurious, so this way he can play the straight, macho guy who watches sports and puts bread on the table, but also experience what it would be like with another man with his girlfriend while she wears a strap on. I'm afraid to ask him whether he's bicurious, though, because I think he's just into the idea of the strap on stuff, because ai'm a girl sometimes. Like if I suggest that it's a gay thing, then, he won't do it. But, then again, now he knows I'm bigender and that's the reason behind the strap on. So I don't know! What do you think?

2. BiGuy365

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Sounds Bi-Curious to me.

3. birobigenausex

:icon_bigg