1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psychopathy Self-Test

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pret Allez, May 9, 2013.

1. prism

3.5 for primary, 3 for secondary.

Empathizing with others is actually something that I actively practice on a daily basis. I know that I am not a psychopath, because that is defined as the complete lack of empathy/remorse, but it is still something that is difficult for me.

2. Rexmond

Scores range from 1 (low) to 5 (high).

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.2. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.2. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

Is that good?

3. Serephina

I always knew I was a sociopath...

Primary Psychopathy: 3.1 (higher than 76.98% of people who have taken this test)

Secondary Psychopathy: 4.3 (higher than 97.46% of people who have taken this test)

---------- Post added 10th May 2013 at 10:52 AM ----------

I believe you are the only person who got higher than me xD wanna be psychopaths together? As long as we don't kill kittens. I like kittens

4. kem

kem

wow. I was completely honest.
    Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.1. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.2. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 76.98% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 78.18% of people who have taken this test.

[​IMG]

5. Lark

Lark Guest

Primary 2.6, secondary 3.1. Sounds like me.

6. GreenSkies

GreenSkies Guest

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.9. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.7. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.
    -------

I seem to be normal-ish

7. jeanie

jeanie Guest

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.6. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.7. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 85.7% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 90.6% of people who have taken this test.

8. mildmannered

My primary is 1.6, and my secondary is 2.5 :badgrin: Muhah.

Just kidding.

9. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1.1 Primary
    2.6 Secondary

Yay! I'm not evil! :grin:

10. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.3. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 4. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 57.99% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 94.64% of people who have taken this test.

11. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1.7 and 2.2. I guess I'll be stuck at home looking at plooshes or whatever those things were at the end.

Lex

12. Adarya

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.7. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.8. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 68.04% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 63.38% of people who have taken this test.

13. Gallatin

1.8 for primary and 1.5 for secondary.

14. Romann

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    2.4 for primary, 2.2 for secondary.

15. lexcat

lexcat Guest

1.5 primary, 2.5 secondary

16. Theodora

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.6. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.4. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

:lol:

17. dreamcatcher

1.4 primary, and 2 for secondary

18. BornInTexas

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.9. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.3. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 41.76% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 39.13% of people who have taken this test.

19. Colton

I got a 2.9 for both, and I have no idea what that means.

20. Stoical

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.9.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 41.76% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 24.72% of people who have taken this test.

Apparently, I'm a good person. :icon_bigg