1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pros and Cons of low-dose estrogen

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Krishebble, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Krishebble

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello my friends, I had a question. I was thinking of starting a low dose of estrogen because I would like a more feminine physique but but still go for a more androgynous look. Has anyone done this before, and if so, what are some the good things and also bad things with going this route?

2. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i would suggest having a heart to heart discussion with your doctor who would be overseeing the HRT, low dose or otherwise. estrogen effects the entire body, brain, sexual response etc. it doesn't only do certain things and not others. it really is all or nothing with hormones, be it estrogen or testosterone

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're suggesting self-dosing without a physician's oversight, prescription, and support... don't do it. It's extremely dangerous and unwise.

If you're under a physician's care, this is something to discuss with your physician.

looking for me likes this.