1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project Echroid - The EC RPG Project

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Rinto, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Artemicion

@DarkClarity: You need the RPG Maker VX STP pack to run the game application. However, even with that you'd still need to change the starting location of the game by having a copy of the RPG Maker VX to edit that...erm...yep...Heeder13? Mind if you fix that?

2. Rinto

Rinto Guest

Sorry, took some while before I could finally do it back here...

For the problem at the game file, please just download the new one which contains the revised version of the old one. It also contains more files now, so if you have downloaded the previous one, please download this new and updated one.

UPDATED FILE: (October 2, 2011)
    HeederFile+.rar
    Info for the mods: No personal info of any kind is placed inside this set of files, I promise.

The instructions below require the UPDATED file. (For the advanced part, the old one is needed.)

Instructions on how to make the game work (for those who doesn't know RMVX)
    1.Download my file HeederFile+.rar
    2. Search for rpgmakerweb and download the RTP (Runtime Package) for RPG MAKER VX from the blue link. (no need to download the free trial!)
    3.Once downloaded, extract the archive and then execute setup.exe .
    4.It should finish soon then just play the game. (Remember to click the HORSE ICON)

For advanced people ONLY (those who downloaded the file before and already has the program and RTP installed, less work)
    Just open the project data to open up the map creation screen. From map drawing mode, switch to event creation mode (the red EV button) and look for the only event to be found at the bottom left corner of the very first map. Change its Trigger from the dropdown menu from "Action Button" to "Autorun". Playtest.

This is the only mistake I made.

If you still have questions, please just PM me...

3. Rinto

Rinto Guest

Oh, we have got to do something...:bang:

4. Rinto

Rinto Guest

Can't sit still with this being stagnant so I guess I'm leaving this topic as is for now. Any feedbacks are stilf welcome though. -storm cloud-

5. DarkClarity

New character time and I've westernised the character I've already made previously.

Attached Files:

6. Rinto

Rinto Guest

!NEW UPDATE!

Just an update to those interested, we finally closed down the project members to 6-8 and they are listed below.

If you're asking why's your name there/not there, has some clarification, objection, suggestions and anything else -tion, please just say so. The decision below was decided by me and one of them.

Members:
    1. Rinto
    2. Nazo
    3. Dominoflare
    4. DarkClarity
    5. ThinksTooMuch
    6. N/A
    7. N/A
    8. N/A

The last 3 positions are reserved for anyone who is either a.) graphic artist or b.) scripter.

As for the progress so far, well, we're still on the storywriting process. No actual progress yet.

Note: If you are good at drawing using the computer or you know technicalities at RMVX, please notify us! We'll be more than happy to entertain you!

#46 Rinto, Oct 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2011
  7. Casanovandy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like how the name came up :grin: I would love to join as soon as I download RMX :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Rinto

Rinto Guest

!NEW UPDATE!

Just another update to those interested. I finally finished character profiles, plot, world and some other bibber-babbers regarding the story. I compiled it into one mega compilation that is still undergoing revisions up to now.

If you want to see it, please download it here: Game Idea Compilation
    It's all text so no need for installations this time.
    (Info for the Mods: Contains no personal info whatsoever inside, contact info directs to my account here on EC)

It is, however, protected by a password. I can't give the password publicly so here's some riddle you need to answer:
    "Forgive me if I'm ironic
    To give an answer in this lyric.
    To be quick, to be specific,
    Where lies the Orient
    When the sky is hued, oh Rengg'd?."

Clue: Just answer what do you think is answerable. Small caps, no space. I love cowboys. :grin: