1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pretty Little Liars

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Im The Closet, Dec 29, 2012.

1. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Season 3 is good too! Definitely my Fav season I think.

2. LelliLou

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i love PLL!! :slight_smile:

3. Tim

Tim

Is it weird I totally knew Mona was going to confess to protect Hannah?

And they aren't going to question her doing it, because of what she did to the girls.

They said Mona's going to be a big part of the season though, so I don't know what's going to happen. Unless A frames some unknown person for it because they tried to "take away one of her dolls" or something.

4. damn liar

I saw a preview for the 9th episode, in which Spencer's mom says they don't believe her confession because parts of it don't match some of the evidence they have..

5. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    The preview for the next one got me...
    Spoilers?:
    ~~~Spencer in a lake? Red coat everywhere? Jenna knows stuff?

BTW, Marlene(the chick who made the show) said that we will know who red coat is by the end of the summer season.

6. damn liar

How cool! So just 2 or 3 more episodes until we find out who Red Coat is? I'm glad they're bringing Jenna back as well.. I kinda feel sorry that she lost her sight again.

7. Tim

Tim

If Melissa, Shanna, and Jenna aren't with the A team, why did we get all those exchanges at the end of the last season/first episode of this season? Them knowing the girls were going into a lodge and were going to be trapped inside while it was set on fire. (Especially seeing as Melissa is Spencer's sister). Not to mention them calling them all little bitches.

So... Wren is part of the A team?

And from what I can tell, they seem to have ditched the whole Alison had a twin part of the books (like they did Mona/Toby/Jenna die) and replaced it with Cece and Alison were very close as kids? Same storyline as the books, just less psychotic. Cece is setting out to ruin their lives because she thinks something Alison did was all of them.

And Emily knows how A is spying on them now. And apparently, despite what Marlene said, Hannah is no longer A's target, Emily is, and apparently she's going to frame Emily for Wilden's death.

And a small spoiler Marlene said:

Shanna has a twin.

#107 Tim, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  8. CuriousFrosty21

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Bringing this back!!!
    i wanna kno wht yer guy's thoughts where on the Finale Last Night!!! :grin:
    Kisses -A

ahahaha xD

9. Tim

Tim

Since it's been more than a day, not gonna spoiler tag. xD

Marlene King Interview (I know she lies a lot, but this is like a fandom recon interview, which I doubt she'd lie in):

'Pretty Little Liars': Ian Harding, Marlene King on Ezria and Uber 'A' | The Family Room | EW.com

Essentially saying Ezra IS A, and strongly implies he's "Uber" A, the big leader.

Also says we won't know who killed Wilden this season, as the second half of season 4 will focus on the girls trying to find out who "Uber" A is and find Alison before him.

And apparently, there's a traitor amongst the girls.

Oh, and people have been going back looking for clues. Some of them are really grasping, but most of them are actually neat little things, intentional or not. xD

[​IMG]