Pot heads?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CasperTheGhost, Dec 7, 2012.

1. revi

revi Guest

Like many others I am against all forms of smoking or substance abuse. Now I know I am gonna get hell for this but I believe a crutch isn't needed in my life to make me feel better... stuff that is dangerous for the body shouldn't be there and I don't care if it's from nature... so is poison ivy and people arn't foolish enough to smoke that...

But anyway back on topic and I hope we don't get off again I just wana be friends with all ya amazing peeps :slight_smile: Yes it would be a mojor deal breaker but I am do have pot smoking friends cause hey it's there business. So you can do what you want and I don't care :slight_smile:

#101 revi, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
  2. Linthras

Linthras Guest

Are you against drinking in totality? Or just in excess?
    Pure curiosity...

3. revi

revi Guest

Oh not drinking entirely but I know people have to more careful. It just like drugs does damage to your brain and should only be drank on occasion not entirely all day long. Thats how my friends parents split up :/

4. SkyDiver

Sorry, but I wouldn't. :frowning2: I just don't find it attractive. I hate the smell.

5. Linthras

Linthras Guest

Thanks for the clarification!:thumbsup:

6. GDUSA

GDUSA Guest

Not a fan of pot but if the guy isn't too addicted then maybe. Depends on the overall guy.

7. Caudex

Caudex Guest

That's very true…I personally like to follow the law, but I respect those who don't. I'd just rather be in a relationship with a non-smoker.

---------- Post added 16th Dec 2012 at 03:42 AM ----------

"No, asshole, it's "Mom bought Kelly and me dinner." You would say "Mom bought Kelly dinner," but you wouldn't say "Mom bought I dinner." "I" is the first person singular subject. "Me" is the first person direct object. Thank you."

What was that about negative judgements?
    I simply have a more Hamiltonian view than you; you express negative judgements all the time but to you they're positive because you are the figure of moral superiority. I recognize that I make negative judgements and am wrong about some of them. But don't condescend.