1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemanz!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by NickT, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

The shiny rate is the same, I think it was either Serebii or one of his admins who went into the code and found out.

Thanks for the congrats <3

I love Munna and Musharna (especially Musharna shiny.) What makes me mad though, Serebii said if the female parent has a dream world ability, there is a high chance of the egg having the same ability. I bred a Ditto with a female Musharna with its dream world ability, and none of the 66 Pokemon I bred had the ability.

2. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Just realized I was being stupid again. It was the 36th egg, not 66th. My box names confused, I thought the second box started at 60, but that's where it ends. So it was the 36th egg not 66th.

3. Tim

Tim

Serebii has reported that wrong. Smogon has confirmed Dream World abilities can ONLY be passed down by the female if both parents are in the same egg group.

As Ditto is in the "Ditto" egg group, it does not share an egg group with any other pokemon.

AKA, if the parents are a for instance, Female Milotic w/ Cute Charm, and a Male Corsola, it has a 50% chance of passing on it's dream world ability. If the parents are a Female Milotic w/ Cute Charm and a Ditto, it has no chance to pass on it's abilities.

4. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Gah, this angers me. :frowning2:

5. Tim

Tim

I love Iris. XD

[​IMG]

Ash still asks her why she's following him. He just teamed up with Dent to travel, and Dent asked why Iris follows too. XD

So she's not technically a part of the group yet, despite being there for 4 episodes already. XD But her attitude = <3

6. Smile

I haven't seen any episodes but she definitely seems like quite the character.

I love her hair so much and she has a Kibago, which makes her awesome. It also stays in her hair which is even more awesome!

Yeah, I think I need to check out some videos once my usage ticks over on Thursday.

7. Level N Human

This seems relevant so I'm going to post my drawing of a Kakuna 'evolving' into a Beedrill:

[​IMG]

Byah!

Well really it's just a quite creepy doodle of a Beedrill crawling out of a dried husk that used to be Kakuna.

8. Tim

Tim

Oh, and if you notice, in the B&W Anime opening, the pokemon all started as black silhouettes. As they are revealed in the show, they are gaining color.

9. factwithinfiction

I have a question for somebody who knows the plotline of B&W

Why is N considered a villain if he wants to use pokemon for good? Or am I reading this plot wrong?

10. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

What I heard is that he wants to liberate Pokemon by destroying the current world and creating a new one.

11. Tim

Tim

Ash catches Tsutarja: (Only posting this because this is one of the first Pokemon he's actually caught that required actual thinking on his part, yes, he "charmed" her into believing he was a worthy trainer unintentionally, but she still made him show that he was capable of battling.)

Lightning Speed = Quick Attack
    Wind Sendoff = Gust

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAwOkdpP_rA[/youtube]

Throughout the episode, Tsutarja saw Ash protecting Pikachu over his own life, and the smile before her capture was meant to symbolize Tsutarja admitting that Ash was a worthy trainer. It's also implied that Tsutarja's attitude was probably due to being owned by a trainer she deemed unworthy, which led to her release.

I have to say: The way Tsutarja moves in the anime really shows how snake-like they are, despite having arms and legs.

12. factwithinfiction

Ah okay that makes more sense. I wonder if he'll ever be seen in the anime. I really want to see Ash take him on with all his other pokemon not just his Isshu pokemon.

13. Tim

Tim

If anyone follows the anime, or watched the Johto Series, the episode in which Ash's Cyndaquil FINALLY evolves airs on November 20th.

14. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I remember watching the Johto Series a long time ago. @_@

Oh Ash, you and your mutilated time system.

Somehow in 11 years you have not aged (I have high suspicious of immortality) and his Pokemon seem to be uber-powerful yet at the same time..not evolved.

Oh Ash, you truly are a master of the manipulation of time. :eusa_clap

15. Jay

Jay

He hasn't even hit puberty!!! Or has he?

16. Tim

Tim

No, at the beginning of Black and White, it was re-said that he was 10years old.

Somehow, he's done the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, AND Sinnoh league, all the traveling for 32 gyms, and all those filler episodes in less than 365 days, despite mentions of being "Lost in those woods for weeks", and "all those years have trained me" etc.

17. factwithinfiction

Wait but I remember in an episode when Ash returns to Viridian City that he states that's been about a year since he's last been here...

WTF HOW DOES THAT WORK?

18. Nomad187

puberty and the aging process does not exist in the realm of pokemon

19. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Just got Arceus from the Dream World.

The password is さばきのつぶて

Transfered a Farfetch'd with it too if that matters. lol

20. Shevanel

Or when in a coma :wink: