1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Nikushki, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Nikushki

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I recently turned 18 and today it just suddenly hit me that I was born in the wrong body. I don't like the idea of being a guy and probably never did. I've used make up some times in the past when I was home alone and even liked it. It annoys me so much that I even had some suicidal thoughts in the past, literally hoping that I would be reborn as a fucking female it's crazy. I've told no one nothing. I don't know what to do, where to start, how to start and if to start. I'd like someone to talk to and help me, but not crowds of people, therapist or some shit like that, I just want someone to talk to cause it feels like such a fucking heavy subject to me.

Brandy Bee likes this.
  2. Jasper01

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    If you want to talk or vent to someone, I'll listen! Of course, I'm not a therapist but maybe talking about how you feel will help you clear your mind?

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nikushki.....Hello and a very big welcome to empty closets! I'm so glad that you have found us. There is a forum here on EC that might help you out. It's titled "Gender Identity and Expression". There are folks on that forum who will understand how you feel! Also, have you checked out MtF youtubers? Here are a few you might be interested in:

Gigi Gorgeous
    Stef Sanjati
    Lana Wachowski
    Isis King
    Alexis Arquette
    Caitlyn Jenner
    Laverne Cox
    Hope this helps!! :old_smile:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

#3 quebec, Nov 21, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    Verklighet and GreenRun like this.
  4. Brandy Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm new here, but EC is a great place to start, and articulate your honest feelings in a very supportive environment.
    So pour your heart out!