1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pics in posts

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by davo-man, Jul 11, 2007.

1. davo-man

Hi This is probably very simple, but i was just wondering if you are able to put photos/images into a post without putting it into your gallery...For instance if i had an image on my computer that is not on the internet anywhere else, is it possible to upload it just for that one post?

Thanx in advance for ur help:icon_bigg

2. CrimsonThunder

3. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, it's not possible to add pics without them being on the Internet somewhere. Otherwise how would the rest of us see them?

That being said, you can upload the image somewhere else (as mentioned in the previous post).

I would go with flickr.com though. They're cool.

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

You should be able to put them as attachments to posts, I think. I'm sure that is enabled for everyone.

If you use the advanced editor (click "Go Advanced" in the basic editor at the bottom of the thread) there should be a "Manage Attachments" button in the Additional Options bit below the editor.

This will allow you to attach up to 5 images to each post. You can select images from your computer and they will be uploaded.

If you can't see the option or can't get it to work, say so here and I'll post some instructions.

5. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could also upload them to your hidden album here like I do. That way, they won't show up on your gallery but you'll be able to link to them from the post editor.

6. davo-man

awesome thanx everyone for ur help...much appreciated