1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Philosophical/Religious Affiliation

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PanPrideLgbt, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Definitely atheist

2. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. Snedels

Snedels Guest

No need for belief in that which has been substantiated, proven. No need for belief when you have knowledge. An open mind however is different, but an open mind should be questioning and therefore skeptical and discriminating, as opposed to fabricating and indiscriminate.

4. Euphoria

Euphoria Guest

Atheist and existentialist.

5. Godless

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So basically you are all just like me, an atheist minus the two christians. I would argue that you either believe in a god or you don't. Those who don't are atheists. By pretending to be religious with terms like agnosticism you are preventing the country from becoming as reasonable as possible. That is not to say you aren't entitled to your beliefs. I just offer that if anyone is given the choice between being comforted in their beliefs or accepting hard truth, those who choose truth will have no choice but to reject that which is supernatural. I will not argue that religion is the root of all evil or that religion ruins everything. Basically, a reasonable person has no good reasons to accept any supernatural claims. I can honestly defend that position but I only offer it to those who do not prefer the truth over the comfort of their beliefs.