1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personality type

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hexagon, Apr 15, 2013.

?

What is your type?

1. ESTP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ESFP

2.4%
  3. ESTJ

2.4%
  4. ESFJ

0.8%
  5. ENTP

4.8%
  6. ENFP

7.2%
  7. ENTJ

3.2%
  8. ENFJ

0.8%
  9. ISTP

3.2%
  10. ISFP

6.4%
  11. ISTJ

5.6%
  12. ISFJ

8.0%
  13. INTP

13.6%
  14. INFP

22.4%
  15. INTJ

12.8%
  16. INFJ

6.4%
  1. isobella

INTP.
    Possibly E, but I've been so bogged down by severe depression (i've been diagnosed on more than 3 occasions) for many years~ I just don't really know.

2. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. PrinceOfAvalon

Missouri, U.S.A.... in a town no one knows of lol
    Infp... oh my :O I didn't expect it to be so popular, (at least not the NFP part hehe).

I spent a while reading what i narrowed down to be either INFJ, ENTP, and INTP.
    The part that crossed out INTP for me is that, although i like to consider myself scholarly, i am very passionate about other people's emotions and i could never say that i am so interested in learning that it actively affects my decision making process or my understanding of consequences. I HIGHLY value intelligence, but given the choice I would choose helping my friends over it. Its hard because sometimes i do live in my own world.. i feel probably my Introverted side is more a thinker but on the rare moments where i am extroverted, i act like a visionary.

I settled for INFP because at the end of the day i am more introverted than not, laid back and avoid confrontation, while at the same time and tend to ignore "mundane" parts of life, or very seriously analyze them over the top at times xD I also kind of fit that gay stereotype of being a great listener.. I literally have around 10 or so people every night on Facebook that want to tell me all of their problems and i love to just listen to them and help out when/if I can... but i have alot of trouble telling other people my problems because... idk, its complicated haha...

After coming out recently, i have become more and more Extroverted and less afraid of people, in which case i can say that maybe my type is changing...

And now i feel weird for analyzing myself on here when most people just said what they are + 1 sentence xD

#84 PrinceOfAvalon, Apr 22, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  4. iBlakexo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  5. YellowStars

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    haha what a surprise a lot of people on an online forum are introverts (infj here)