1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personality Test.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JeremyB, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:​

secretive, reclusive, messy, disorganized, introverted, unassertive, rarely worries, dislikes large parties, does not like to fit in, does not need to control others, solitary, ambivalent about chaos, tough, leisurely, does not respect authority, not aggressive, observer, abstract, impractical, dislikes leadership, daydreamer, bizarre, does not make friends easily, not a perfectionist, suspicious, rarely irritated, strong physical instincts, unsympathetic at times, risk taker, submissive, weird, sarcastic, strange

This is so untrue. I do enjoy being unique and weird, but if others around me are the same way, I enjoy that too. I don't always need to stand out.

Contradiction much? :eyeroll:

I respect authority probably more than most people I know; I just hate being controlled.

Otherwise, fairly accurate.

2. Blaz

Blaz Guest

Extraversion |||||||||| 34%
    Stability |||||||||||||||| 66%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||| 54%
    Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 62%
    Interdependence |||||||||||| 50%
    Intellectual |||||||||||||||||| 78%
    Mystical |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
    Artistic |||||||||||||||| 63%
    Religious |||||||||||||||| 63%
    Hedonism |||| 16%
    Materialism |||||||||||| 43%
    Narcissism |||||| 30%
    Adventurousness |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
    Work ethic |||||| 30%
    Humanitarian |||||||||||||||||| 76%
    Conflict seeking |||||| 30%
    Need to dominate |||||||||||| 50%

Romantic |||||||||||| 50%
    Avoidant |||||||||||| 50%
    Anti-authority |||||| 30%
    Wealth |||||||||| 36%
    Dependency |||||||||||| 43%
    Change averse |||||||||| 36%
    Cautiousness |||||||||||||||||| 76%
    Individuality |||||||||| 36%
    Sexuality |||||||||| 36%
    Peter pan complex |||||||||||| 43%
    Family drive |||||||||||| 43%
    Physical Activity |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Histrionic |||||| 30%
    Paranoia |||||||||||| 50%
    Vanity |||||||||||| 43%
    Honor |||||||||||||||| 63%
    Thriftiness |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:
    introverted, secretive, reclusive, tough, non social, observer, fearless, solitary, libertarian, detached, does not like to lead, outsider, abides the rules, mind over heart, good at saving money, does not like to stand out, does not make friends easily, self sufficient, not aggressive, likes the unknown, unconcerned with external opinion, strong, abstract, independent, very intellectual, analytical, high self control

Meh. . .agree and disagree. . .

Do like the three highest:

Mystical
    feels pulled to the symbolic, archetypal, and mysterious; likes to look wierd, believes in extra sensory perception, lives an experimental life, frequently reinvents self, more abstract than logical, more likely to be a trauma survivor, looks for hidden meaning, attracted to wierdness, different, off beat, unpredictable, more solitary, focus on fantasies more than reality, drawn to artistic and cutting edge industries, bohemian, prefers autonomy, erotic, charmer, insightful, prefers strange clothing

Intellectual
    likes gadgets, analytical, problem solver, knowledgable, philisophical, observant, curious, synthesizer, perceptive, enjoys games of strategy, prescient, questioner, inventive, introspective, relies more on mind than others, more influenced by self than others, brainstormer, nerdy, looks for hidden patterns, seeks meaning, rationalist, bibiliophile, likes science fiction

Adventurousness
    does not worry about consequences, tends to do dangerous things without adequate precautions, always seeking new challenges, unpredictable, lives for pleasure, loves physical exertion, loves to test their strength, more desire than fear, loves night life and crowds, adrenaline junkie, impulsive, enjoys fighting, open to pretty much anything, believes that fun is the most important thing in life, loves to exercise, not opposed to breaking laws, prefers the unfamiliar to the familiar, prefers autonomy, likes to perform, ambitious, uninhibited, likes camping, erotic, likes to lead, most people think they are crazy, remains calm when others panic, cannot sit still, has an all or nothing personality, self promoting, risk taker, brave, likes to be different

#82 Blaz, Dec 31, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
  3. Lizz K

Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

Extraversion results were very high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:

expressive, open, self revealing, loves large parties, loud, social, outgoing, does not like social isolation, assertive, social chameleon, positive, always busy, likes to fit in, likes to stand out, enjoys leadership, brutally honest, trusting, optimistic, desires attention, dominant, aggressive, attachment prone, wants to be understood, realistic

4. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    After realizing that The Pixies wrote "Where Is My Mind", I took the test again and got slightly different results. My top three scores were in Conflict Seeking, Avoidant, and Anti-Authority, all with a whopping 83%. Here are the descriptions for those traits, and I've highlighted the ones I think are most accurate (meaning almost all of "avoidant"):

Finally, there are the two words that I think fit me best. Existentially depressed. No, I don't think we're part of a dream or floating brains in a science lab. I do assume that life is real and that other people are real, but I'm very prone to sudden bits of sadness after realizing how pointless this little blue space marble is in the context of the universe. And how utterly pointless our human routines are in the context of that.

You know what...

I'm off to Support and Advice...

5. yesplease

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Stability results were very low which suggests you are extremely worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:
    craves attention, messy, open, rash, irritable, likes large parties, low self control, weird, fragile, does not like to be alone, emotionally sensitive, worrying, depressed, heart over mind, does not respect authority, dependent, not rule conscious, not good at saving money, more interested in relationships than intellectual pursuits, likes to fit in, very social, frequently second guesses self, phobic, suspicious, not careful, outgoing, vain, compassionate, aggressive, likes to make fun, hates to lose

The absolute truth.

6. velvetvamp

Stability results were very low which suggests you are extremely worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
    Extraversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:introverted, irritable, feels invisible, observer, depressed, does not enjoy leadership, reveals little about self, dislikes large parties, feels undesirable, does not like to stand out, submissive, suspicious, emotionally sensitive, not a thrill seeker, solitude loving, likes silence, fragile, second guesses self, negative, unadventurous, fearful, weird, focuses on people's hidden motives, paranoid, phobic, dependent, cautious, avoidant, semi intellectual

I would say this is pretty true :icon_sad:

7. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were very high which suggests you are overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense too often of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

trait snapshot:
    clean, organized, regular, self reliant, tough, positive, high self control, very good at saving money, dislikes chaos, resolute, realist, trusting, hard working, dislikes unpredictability, prefers a technical specialized career, not worrying, respects authority, enjoys leadership, finisher, normal, optimistic, controlling, prudent, modest, adventurous, does not like to be alone, intellectual, likes the unknown, very practical, high self esteem, assertive, perfectionist, busy, altruistic

8. EM68

Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were very high which suggests you are overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense too often of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:
    self revealing, neat, craves attention, prefers organized to unpredictable, needs things to be extremely clean, worrying, perfectionist, emotionally sensitive, respects authority, social, vain, does not like to be alone, likes large parties, controlling, social chameleon, not a thrill seeker, enjoys leadership, takes precautions, puts the needs of others ahead of their own, assertive, rule conscious, makes friends easily, always busy, heart over mind, phobic, aggressive, clingy, compassionate, dominant, outgoing, suspicious, hard working, strong

9. cjtom

cjtom Guest

Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:
    messy, depressed, introverted, feels invisible, does not make friends easily, nihilistic, reveals little about self, fragile, dark, bizarre, feels undesirable, dislikes leadership, reclusive, weird, irritable, frequently second guesses self, unassertive, unsympathetic, low self control, observer, worrying, phobic, suspicious, unproductive, avoidant, negative, bad at saving money, emotionally sensitive, does not like to stand out, dislikes large parties, submissive, daydreamer

Now i feel terrible about myself :frowning2:

10. Spark

Spark Guest

Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:

messy, depressed, introverted, feels invisible, does not make friends easily, nihilistic, reveals little about self, fragile, dark, bizarre, feels undesirable, dislikes leadership, reclusive, weird, irritable, frequently second guesses self, unassertive, unsympathetic, low self control, observer, worrying, phobic, suspicious, unproductive, avoidant, negative, bad at saving money, emotionally sensitive, does not like to stand out, dislikes large parties, submissive, daydreamer

lol that was pretty spot on