1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People you look up to

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DreamerBoy17, Aug 13, 2015.

1. CyanChachki

Definitely Adore Delano and Courtney Act. From the time I've discovered them, they've all been about being yourself, loving yourself and doing what fits you and not the rest of the world. They are very pro everything as far as LGBTQ+ rights goes and it makes me very proud for me to call myself their fan. I also idolize Michelle Visage for doing the same thing. She may not remember me but we have spoken a few times through social media before and the things she said to me where very inspiring and very loving which only makes me want to meet her even more.

The three of them have done so much for the LGBTQ+ community that it just makes being a fan all that more worthwhile.

2. alilnervous

Kathleen Hanna and Adam Horovitz are incredible people that really care about human rights. They are also kickass former musicians and created some of the best music ever!

3. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mainly authors, many of which are no longer alive, but among the people I look up to the first that come to mind are:

-Franz Kafka
    -Anne Sexton
    -D.H. Lawrence
    -Frederich Nietzsche

And there's other, but mostly artists, musicians and the like.

#23 HuskyPup, Aug 15, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  4. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ron Perlman. A man after my own heart :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: His don't-give-a-damn attitude and appreciation for life are qualities I really look up to and strive for :slight_smile:

#24 Batman, Aug 15, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2015