1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peaky Blinders

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by RandomMatt, Mar 5, 2016.

1. RandomMatt

Has anyone checked this show out? I was introduced to it a few weeks back through Netflix and I blew through the first two seasons within a single day. It's basically a British take on Boardwalk Empire, it centers around a crime family in 1920's Birmingham and their gradual rise in power throughout the years.

The cinematography is absolutely gorgeous, probably one of the most well-shot shows I've ever seen, alongside the likes of Hannibal and The Borgias. Each and every character too is richly developed and already with only twelve episodes have become some of my favorites in TV history (Aunt Polly exemplifies pure bad-assery on every level imaginable).

Not sure when Season 3 is supposed to be coming out. There are rumors that the BBC is aiming for an April release date but nothing's been officially confirmed.