1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parents Threatening to Call Police and Forensic examination

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by CGGuy, May 20, 2018.

1. CGGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello guys,

My life has been hell, I have no place other than you guys for advice and help. I am so broken right now.
    Recently, my parents found out about my boyfriend, since I live in the Middle East, you know what I have been called, "slut" "butt****" among other horrible things. Now I am ok, with it my parents have always been violent and abusive, I don't care. But this seems like a permanent trust break for them.

To begin with, I am an overachiever, perfect SAT and SAT II scores, they expect me for medicine, then they saw me very low for them, being gay and with a boyfriend, they just couldn't digest since they are very religious.

After they found out, my phone is being continuously confiscated, I am grounded, been weeks with no friends and I am starting to feel very upset, like I am very lucky to be able to write this.
    I do not know what to do! I want to contact my boyfriend we have always been in touch, and this for us is such a problem. I promised my dad that I will never talk to him and that I will pray so hard and be straight, heck, I told them this was a "youthful mistake" and I am not even gay. But dad, found that I still talk to him, so he is very strict with me.

I do not know how to handle them, on one hand, he threatened when he saw us still talking to turn me in to the police, as it is considered A) Illegal behavior prison up to many years B) File it as a rape, even though it is against my will and it is legal for my guardian to ask for a "Forensic examination" and if it appeared that I had any D, he can serve some jail time. Thing is I am 17 and he is 19, the age gap is very close but still things are so bad!

I dont know what to do with my life! I cant contact my boyfriend when I do, I am afraid that dad comes in at any moment, or that my boyfriend will contact me when my phone is away and dad finds out we are still in touch. He will eff up his life, and I will be permanently locked out. Again, any ideas on how to hide, be able to manage, earn their trust so they stop confiscating me and making my life a hell? I feel it is such a burden to be a muslim and arab afterall, this is the main reason this is happening to me :frowning2:

2. Biguyjosh

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sorry that you're having a horrible time. You might have to just keep quiet for awhile and not talk to your bf. Hopefully he knows what is happening.
    Not sure an exam will be able to tell if you had any D.

Guywest79 likes this.
  3. kkou

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey @CGGuy ,
    I'm so sorry that's happening! It sounds horrible. I live in the Middle-East too, but as an expat, I know I have it easy compared to many.
    I've heard lots of awful stories like yours and I'm really sorry you have to deal with something like this. I know it's not fair, but for your safety, I think you should cut off contact with your boyfriend. Does he know what's happening to you? If he doesn't, you may want to try to warn him first. He might be facing similar circumstances. The legal procedures for homosexuality can be twisted in such awful ways here. I'm sure you already are, but you should try to keep your head down.
    This sucks, and I'm sorry that your family isn't being there for you. It's going to be tough, but whatever happens, we're here to support you. I wish I could do something more to help than give support, but... good luck. We're probably not in the same country, but if there's anything I can do to help (chat for a bit, giving suggestions, motivation...), just let me know.
    Stay safe! I hope this all turns out ok. Best of luck for you and your man. I'll be praying for you.

4. CGGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    @kkou It keeps hurting like hell, every time. Today it got worse! I just can't keep up with this. I am breaking into becoming depressed... :frowning2: