1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paranoid

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hatsupi Kona, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Hatsupi Kona

Hatsupi Kona Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So last night when I was really sleepy, I found a picture of my crush on my laptop. I opened it up and started listening to music. Eventually, I fell asleep with the music still running and the picture still open.

I wake up and instantly get paranoid when I see the picture. My dad left for a business trip this morning and his plane left at 5:00. I woke up at 5:10. My door was open, so I thought he walked into my room and whispered good-bye or something to me when I was sleeping before he left. If he did this, then he would have saw the picture on my laptop. He would be wondering why I would have a picture of a boy at school opened.

But at the moment many thoughts were running in my mind. I considered the possibility that maybe he didn't have time, since he was in such a hurry at midnight getting packed. I also started thinking that maybe the cat opened the door to get out of my room ( Our cat will jump at the doorknob and can open any door in the house, so we usually lock them. My room doesn't have a lock ).

Oh well, I guess I started this thread to ask you guys what other things have made you paranoid recently?

2. jp16

I'm usually getting paranoid when my brother became sneaky when i am using a computer, he always glance at the screen it's so annoying, i can't do what i wanna do.lol

3. aconite

I got paranoid at home since no one bothers to knock before they enter my room... while I'm in front of my laptop messing around this site and others, some manga and videos they shouldn't see...

4. plasticcrows

plasticcrows Guest

I am very paranoid of the united states military psychological operations on the internet. I am paranoid that the entirety of Web 2.0 (the social aspect of the internet you all are using right now) is designed to control the American populace (and other governments their countries as well). I am also paranoid that the US government could declare Internet Addiction a legitimate medical problem and use this as another justification for attacking and arresting protestors.

By the way, OP, it's just a picture of a boy, presumably with clothes on. I doubt it would be hard to explain to your father that you were just looking at pictures on the internet and that was one that popped up. If your father even asks that is.