1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

painted nails for guys?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by found, Feb 13, 2019.

?

should i paint my nails

1. yes, only in private

2. no, thats super gay

3. yes, in public

4. no, because it may risk your personal safety

5. because it may risk your safety no, but if it didnt yes

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. smurf

You are both talking like straight men haha

Olympic athletes all over the world compete with their nails done all the time. I'm sure your nails will survive your 3 mile run lol

Say you don't like painted nails because its not for you, but to imply that you have to choose between running and lifting weights or nails just lacks imagination. Its also just painting your nails and not acrylics, so easy to fix

2. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Going running and to a gym has nothing to do with being gay, I'm a happy outgoing gay guy. I don't have a strong feminine side. I'm actually proud of my masculinity while enbracing my gayness and traits at the same time. I'm a very open book but to be honest I hadn't given painting my nails much thought!! So please don't call me straight....else I wouldn't have left my wife and three kids....

#22 Rade, Feb 14, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  3. found

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    i think what they are trying to say that painting their nails takes time and if it only for aesthetic purposes and gets easily chipped when using heavy machinery and or more hands on actions why would they want to repaint them every time it gets a big chip which from what i have seen from my friends who are girls, their nails get chipped easily.

4. smurf

This is why I love this topic. Small thing like painting your nails can strike so deep.

I'm not calling you an actual straight man or implying that you have to be feminine to be gay. Its a (bad) joke about how little understanding straight men have over feminine things. I'm sorry for making you feel that way <3

I was trying to point out how you put working out on one spectrum and painting your nails on the other side. You don't have to choose and painting your nails is not a contradiction to your masculinity. Just like sucking dick isn't a contradiction to your masculinity no matter what other people may think.

You are enough the way you are and you don't have to prove anything to anyone. Much love your way.

Saying "I don't wear nail polish because I'm too lazy to fix it when it gets chipped" its different than saying "I don't wear nail polish because I rather run and lift weights". Women and men do both of those things all the time.

Either way, I hope you end up painting your nails even for a couple of hours :slight_smile:

#24 smurf, Feb 14, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  5. Gutterpunk

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i don't know about working out as much, but acrylic painst and most automotive fluids definitely don't mix