1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P**ping during sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by starmotive, Jun 25, 2021.

1. starmotive

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a cis female. I've never had sex with another person, but when I masturbate often I feel the urge to poop. And a few times something accidentally came out. Am I the only one this has happened to? Do I need to work on my butt muscles or something? I know this is normal with pregnant women giving birth, but sex and birthing aren't exactly the same...

Please help! I'm scared to ever be with someone because what if literal sh.t happens while we are together

2. Raisinsss

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, it certainly makes sense that you might tense up during sex or masturbating. So it makes some sense that you might push with those muscles. Have you tried masturbating in different positions? It could help.
    This might be an awkward question, but what is your average bowl movement like? You can PM it too me if your uncomfortable posting something like that here. I asking about consistency and frequency, the effort it takes.
    Another method I would try if I were you was drinking some coffee and ensuring a bowel movement prior to masturbating's, and seeing if that helps.
    I can understand that this is an embarrassing issue, but it's not as uncommon as you might think. Here is an article you might find useful: Pooping During Sex Isn’t Uncommon: Why It Happens and What to Do (healthline.com)

3. starmotive

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Raisinsss!
    Mostly I do it in a horizontal position? Like lying down or sitting leaning against something.
    Ehh, I would PM you but I can't so oh well. I'd say probably a 1 to 3 on the Bristol scale depending on the day, and about every two days? I wouldn't say I'm constipated, but definitely more effort than I'd like lol.
    I do drink coffee occasionally, which does help me go to the bathroom! But unfortunately this has happened even when I had a bowel movement prior to masturbating...incomplete evacuation I suppose.
    Thanks for your help, I appreciate it!