Other guys not liking me..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by velourbleu, Mar 28, 2014.

1. velourbleu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, actually thats a lie. A lot of guys like me but I'm just not interested in the young guys my age (16) and they're aren't very many attractive guys or guys who have come out since I live in a small town of about 20,000. There is one guy who is perfect to me though and he is exactly my type and everyone says we would be a perfect couple and I'm the only guy he has ever kissed and I've been his friend for 3 years and we basically are known to be in a relationship but we actually never are and it's really awkward all the time becuase I'll try and make things happen and have a relationship with him for real and actually do cute things together as boyfriends and just be together all the time. But, I don't know how he feels becuase he told me he didn't like me but then he acts in person like he really does. When I try and flirt he shuts it down right away and I wanted to make out with him and he pushed me off him and made it awkward then left. Especially if it's just me and him alone since he sleeps over and sleeps in my bed with me but we don't do anything but sometimes he wll cuddle me with his legs and I'll lie on his back when we are both on our iPhones. Helpp he is super confusing and I don't know if I'm missing anything but I can't tell how he feels and I really need some help.:help::help::help::help::help::help:

#1 velourbleu, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you told him how he makes you feel when he keeps rejecting you?