1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orientation vs. attraction

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by zelos11, Nov 2, 2018.

1. zelos11

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Is it possible to be only physically attracted to the same gender, and if it is, are you actually bi?

Or is it more likely that I just haven't met the "right" same gender person yet who I emotionally connected with.

And If I wanted to explore my "urge", how would I best go about it? The most important factor would be a trustworthy person I feel safe with, but I have peeked a little at some dating apps, but I dont really know how to talk with these guys to find out what I need, most of them seem really.... thirsty...

2. Daryl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It is possible to be physically ..sexually ..or emotionally attracted to both sexes. There is no exact or correct way to be bisexual. You are you and have your feelings. Yes trustworthy is most important. If you have some one in mind. Talk to them easily and honestly ..you must already have a feeling for who they are as a person. And a lot of the time the people we trust are very understanding. Bisexuallity is invisible until you talk about it with someone ..becouse on the surface people are assumed straight or gay depending on who they are with .There is a lot of bisexuallity you just can't always see it. Talk with the person you trust and are interested in

3. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There are many ways of feeling attraction. And being bi can mean any multitude of things. There is no "right" way to be bi. If you feel things for both sexes you are bi and can identify that way if you want to.

Meander likes this.
  4. Hugh

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's exactly how I have always felt. Sexually, I'm gay. But I adore women. I think I see myself as one of them so am most comfortable in their company. I trust that, when the right man arrives I will know and experience real love Who knows? I'd kind of like an answer myself!