1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Maddox232003

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So well... i went into almost a fight with my best friend recently or sort of a misunderstood. It was this evening that where i was force to accelerate my plans of showing my feelings to him. and yes... he indeed finally accept me to be his THE Best Friend... but... i then sort of a little bit thankful and forgive him and i give him a hug and give him a peck on his forward. and sadly... one guy, might be a Primary six or secondary one saw i give him a peck... my question is... is it possible that, this guy will spread rumor about it? HELP! Urgently!

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Unfortunately, I can't predict this other person's behavior. What do you think would happen if he did start to tell other people about it?

3. Maddox232003

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well maybe like entire school will gossip about me and him. he might be uncomfortable with it though i am okay. but worrying for him. And maybe like dont spread to some teachers, though most teachers know my intention why i move to this school. But well... so far no rumors...

4. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm glad nothing has happened so far, and that you would be fine even if it did. :slight_smile: If your friend is worried about this, maybe you could talk with him about it.

5. Maddox232003

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah but these days he is like sorta avoiding me for some reasons. Though he tell me that he was avoiding me a few days after the peck. And also he said he will tell me about sth... dunno what it might be but hopefully is good one. And like maybe ask him on the upcoming walk with him.