1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Only a little light plagiarism.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by starfish, Jan 2, 2009.

1. starfish

I'm visiting my parents and my sister who is 10 asked me to tell her a bed time story.

So I told her a story about Davie the rabbit and used various stuffed animals as props. Davie lives in a small village near her toy box. The story starts with Davie sitting in the coffee shop, telling Sally the cow that he is sad because he is the only rabbit in the village.

In the next scene the nephew of a local Paul the rabbit shows up. He invites Davie to go play in this really nice field he saw on the way over. Davie refuses to go because Paul can not be a rabbit, because he is the only rabbit in the village. When Paul protests Davie insists that Paul is just rat with floppy ears.

In the final scene three rabbits are sitting in the coffee shop playing gold fishing talking about rabbit things. Sally tells Davie about the rabbit gold fish group and that he should go join them because he like to play gold fish. Davie insists that is impossible because he is the only rabbit in the village. He then walks over to the other rabbits and tells them Sally said their kind is not welcome and they need to leave. After a few minutes of back and forth they get mad and leave. Davie now insists that he was correct the whole time because there are no other rabbits in the coffee shop.

At the end of the story my sister said Davie was a fool, because he could have made a whole bunch of rabbit friends but now he will be alone.

2. davo-man

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

Not only for the wicked Little Britain references, but for what I interpret as a Arrested Development reference in the title ("There may have been a little light....treason"), although that's probably just me seeing things that arent there :grin:

3. starfish

You are right the Arrested Development reference was intentional.