1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OneNewsNow Pride Month poll

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Wander, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  2. Shevanel

That really sucks that so many people are against it. At least the first option is winning.

3. stymied

stymied Guest

HAHAHAHA. I love how 3/4 of the options are negative. Totally unbiased, ya.

I love playing with these "family" association's minds.

4. DexterMorgan

I had no idea Obama declared June LGBT Pride month! That's cool!

Edit: I just realized what site this was...and we're winning in the poll...HAHAHA!!

#4 DexterMorgan, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  5. Greggers

LOL this site cracks me up :slight_smile:

"One can only assume the vice president's wife supports GLSEN's homosexual-laden agenda"

Thats fun! homosexual-laden agenda. Is that were we keep our evil homosexual plots to take over the basic family unit? Or do we just have a rainbow colored A - Z log of every gay person in the world :O

I bet this would be a very glittery agena. Maybe they are only afraid of it because the glitter could get in someones eye, and then us gay people would have gone TOO far.

#5 Greggers, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  6. Greggers

Just found this exploring the site:

" In a now infamous session for 14- to 21-year-olds, gay and lesbian state employees promoted and described a sexual practice called "fisting." One of the presenters explained that it is "an experience of letting somebody into your body that you want to be close and intimate with." The following year GLSEN sponsored a similar event, called "Creating Safety - Teaching Respect." The teenagers who attended received not only instruction, but kits containing latex gloves and lubricants, for "safe" fisting, courtesy of Planned Parenthood."

R O F L

7. stymied

stymied Guest

Reading this website is just...if I see one more thing about "persecuted Christians", I am going to flip.

8. tomahto72

tomahto72 Guest

The owners of this site must have flipped when they saw the poll out of their favour.....all i can say is ROFLMAO

9. DexterMorgan

Are you kidding me!? LMFAO!!!!

10. Just Adam

almost makess you think yea ill show you persecuted ya *several wear words*

if it keeps up they will either fix the vote or end it rather than admit defeat knowing the type of site it is :S

11. stymied

stymied Guest

65% now LMAO.

12. olides84

Haha. I looked at some of their other polls--these guys are some real whack-jobs. Anyway, their other polls get around 10,000 responses. This one: 120,000. Good job Wander! I wonder how many other LGBT sites told members to go trash the poll :eusa_clap

13. No One

Oh yes because being gay is equal to adultry and abortion god some people are such asses

14. kettleoffish

I can't vote :frowning2: is it closed or is it because I'm not in the US? Either way, lovin' the way that poll is looking xD

15. Geist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I love the wording below the poll I found

"*Editor's Note: This poll question generated approximately eight times the normal number of responses, resulting in percentages that we believe do not reflect the opinions of our typical poll participants. This particular poll question was targeted by a blog site operated by a self-professed "godless liberal" who teaches biology at the University of Minnesota and seems to enjoy targeting our polls (this is not the first time). Blog entries offer a running account of efforts by that group to skew the final results of this poll -- which they were successful in doing."

In short. "warning this poll may contain information of opinions from the outside world. Stand by while we attempt to remove these unwanteds from our version of reality."

16. olides84

LOL, classic! Aw, Wander, you're not getting your just due :frowning2: Unless you are the godless liberal in question :icon_bigg

17. Greggers

L M A O

"Our poll was not bias, therefore do not take it as accurate"

Yea, thats kinda...off? And i want to marry the "Godless Liberal" because he obviously sent a buttload of people to this poll lol

18. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/