1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Omg...second date!

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Luria77, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Luria77

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So, I met this girl on an online dating site...spent a lot of time talking on the phone/ texting, but I didn't tell her until we met in person that I was married (to a guy) and have always been in relationships with guys, and have never even kissed a girl. She was shocked at first, and suggested I wasn't a lesbian. But we talked (a lot!), had a really great day last weekend, spent five hours together just hanging out etc.....now we're going out again tonight! Umm....pretty sure she is into me...she's very open/upfront and told me so. It feels totally normal and not awkward at all....so...I guess I AM into girls! (my friends still doubt me, and say "Well how do you KNOW if you've never been with a woman?" Yeah, sometimes you just know...

Thought I'd share...thanks for all the support on this board!

2. Contented

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Excellent. Hope all goes well and it’s the start of something special for both of you.

3. Mysteria

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Here's hoping it goes wonderful for you and that there continues to be a connection.