1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG! Cute Boy noticed me.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Justinian20, May 21, 2015.

1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Cute girls notice me a fair bit.. I know how you feel! It is cute when girls give me a smile.. some kind of shy away though.. others just look at me funny :lol: It's cute yes but I can't tell what they're thinking! ♥

2. White Knight

Justinian you really really trust more in yourself. You look really good, have a nice personality and when you don't worry to much you have your way with words. Just believe in yourself. I believe in you.

While talking about getting noticed... in my young days twice a car with elder driver stopped in front of me. They gesture me to get into car... I was trying to get across the street but probably they'd mistaken me with those boys selling their bodies around Taksim Square at nights back then. I wasn't sure if I'd be flattered or creeped out...

3. Foz

Foz Guest

You don't need to change how you look if you've already been noticed! Chances are if you change to get noticed more you'll just look ridiculous to everyone else!

Well I am 6'6" so maybe you're right! Being tall really sucks at times!