1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay this is really weird

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by unknown17050, Sep 2, 2013.

1. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I've been more.... Sexual; lately, like lately I have been talking more about sex; as in the act of Sexual Reproduction alot lately. Now for those who might say "Well you're still a teenager, so it is normal." But the thing is, even when I was younger beforehand, I never felt entirely... comfortable in terms of talking about it. Now; for the past week, I have been more open and talkative about it with both sexes really; I'm not necessarily sure about weather this has to do with my confusion on my orientation or what not; it's just something I have been noticing alot lately and wonder if people can give me their opinions and thoughts about this, because I can honestly say; I am alot different lately.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If it helps, this year if someone mentioned something that even remotely linked to sex I would blush and go all shy for ages! Was never comfortable about it for whatever reason.

I don't know if it has anything to do with coming out or if its just because I've worked so hard to get my whole head in order at the same time but I can talk about it now, so I know exactly how you feel!

You might find once you get the initial 'I;ve never talked about sex before and have SO much catching up to do' that it drops down to normal levels :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    If so, I have ALOT because... Virgin.

4. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    Can you give an example of how you talk about "sexual reproduction" with people? Maybe you're just becoming more comfortable with the topic. Do you walk up to people and say "hey, isn't coitus awesome?!"

5. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you don't do this, you should! (please don't they won't like it!)

6. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I...have no idea what that is. But; it's like simple banter, like I talk like I am experienced and knowledgable about such things, I usually talk about things like.... STAR WARS and I talk about sex like I talk about other usual things as well.

Ex: "Yeah, Sex is good; unless the girl isn't tied up in my basement. WAIWUT!? ._." - Usually stuff like that. I would have never done that in my past. Not just because I am... inexperienced; but because I am usually more respectable than that, I actually loo back and ask myself; "What the F&^$ was I talking about?"

7. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah that sounds about right! It builds up and comes out all at once in some hilarious ways!

8. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Yeah, I don't know what it is that makes me do it though.

9. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    Coitus is the medical term for sex, silly. :lol:

And there's nothing wrong with making sex jokes. F**k being "respectable"! You're a human male, not an prudish automaton. Let it all out... and keep up posted. :wink:

10. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I actually consider myself Gender Neutral actually, meaning I am not male or female, just human; I am only Biologically male.

11. flymetothemoon

I think this is very normal. I know that when I was in high school I went from not talking about sex at all to suddenly talking a lot with friends.

12. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some people open up earlier than others. My co-workers brought it out in me, though they are still shocked when they hear any profanity or "adult" talk come from me. I've gotten used to innocent words being twisted to the most perverted level possible.

But what about those of us who are automatons? (not necessarily prudish automatons, though)