1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok, I really have to know...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pirateninja, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Girl

Personally, I don't go for any certain type of man or woman.
    If I like you, it's because I like YOU, not how you dress or wear your hair.

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually know more lesbian and bi girls who aren't into feminine girls. I don't have a real preference either way - it's the person, not the style. And don't worry, you're most definitely attractive!

3. Psychedelic Bookmarks

Aww, Alex (*hug*) Please try not to let your brother's intolerant remarks and bigotry change you... remember that feminine men are the sexiest type! (IMHO!) There is space in this world for every type of masculine or feminine boy or girl, so just be yourself as much as you can. If you feel like you need to try and blend in atm, that's rough, and good luck, but I hope that some day soon you can find the courage to just be yourself (*hug*) (&&&)

4. ccdd

ccdd Guest

If I knew you in real life, (with your permission) I'd definately date you :grin:

I'm really sorry you've been given such a hard time by some others because you don't act and dress how they'd like you to. It makes me angry :angry:

DO NOT change who you are because of what some stupid girls say. It really saddens me, that even people within our community can be so blind as to not realise that conformity *in any way* is not something to be encouraged. It makes me sad that there are lesbians out there who have gone through all the crap of being gay, without learning the one salutary lesson it teaches: that you should be true to yourself, no matter what.

It sounds as though these girls are trying too hard to be accepted by prejudiced straight people - they seem to worry too much about what people think.

But I personally would rather date a nice person, whether they wear frilly dresses or spend their life in jeans. I myself never wear skirts or dresses or make-up, although I have long hair, but I don't see it as a problem, and I would not in another girl. I do like some girly-girls (not silly ones, just attractive ones), but I also like tomboys. So yes, there are bisexual/gay women out there who would find you very attractive. And I'd find you more attractive the way you are now than if you felt you had to conform. So please don't feel that you have to conform - these girls are stupid - and rest assured that you are NOT taking yourself out of the dating pool by not acting and dressing as they do. :slight_smile:

5. halfy

personally i'm not really attracted to girls with really short hair but that's just me. but then again sinead o'connor managed to pull off the shaved head look and still look good so there you go.

anyway, my main point is; it's your hair and you do whatever the hell you want with it. if you want to grow it to your ankles or have it all shaved off, or even if you want to try a pink afro; whatever, just do it because it's your life and your hair and no-one can tell you what to do with it. (well they can, but at the end of the day they have their own life to live and shouldn't be interfering with yours.)

also, if you want to wear men's clothes, just bloody wear them. sod what everyone else thinks. personally i love men's clothes and i love wearing them. i remember once my mum was gonna buy me a shirt and i was like 'i want that one' 'you can't have that, it's a man's shirt' i was like 'so.' she wouldn't buy it me though.

also another thing is, men's clothes are so much better than women's. all you ever get with women's clothes is whatever is in bloody fashion and it's all designer crap with flowers and jewels and girly shit. men's clothes are far much better.

recently i've been trying to avoid wearing men's clothes because i lost some weight and the clothes i had were way to big for me and looked awful. i've been trying to buy more women's clothes that are fitted and show my shape. but god i love men's clothes, especially the tops. the last time i went clothes shopping i was like 'ooh, this top is nice, and my friend (who is gay btw) was like 'hunny, that's a man's top'. and i always get people who want to straighten my hair and i'm like "you have your own hair to experiment with, leave mine alone. and also, why would i wanna straighten my hair so that i look like everybody else?"

anyway, to get to the point, just wear whatever you damn well like and have your hair however you damn well like. people will respect you for being who you are and not giving a shit about what everyone else thinks.

and for the record, i would definatly go out with you if i knew you in real life. you are one of the coolest people on here and you profile picture is really fit, if you don't mind me saying so.

apologies for if i rambled on too long and swore too much. it turned into a bit of a rant without me meaning it to.

6. Level N Human

Male, female, butch, femme - it doesn't really matter much to me. I think it comes down to the person.

And you're a cute one. Hehe..