1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Oh Dear] I'm shown Mom EC [Be nice :)]

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by InaRut, May 21, 2008.

1. Louise

I've only just seen this thread :eusa_doh: Yeah, Phil, like Becky says if it could help your mum to talk to another mum I will be happy to talk with her. PM me and I will give you my e-mail, I even have MSN but I'm not normally connected and haven't really go the hang of it yet.

Anyway again, like Becky said, don't give up on your mum, I know you have taken the first step in showing your mum EC to try to get her to accept but she might need some more pushing... gently but don't give up just yet.

2. Beebo

OMGOSH, honestly I am so intensely excited for this. Its like waiting for the return of the terminator for the 4th time!!! I can just imagine, everyone in EC chatroom chilling out, then all of a sudden they hear the front door getting ripped off its hinges, then through the cloud of dust, appears the LEGEND, SILVERFOX. COME TO SAVE US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

3. InaRut

Thanks alot Mike. Now Mom is offically not comming to EC. Or she would offically not come to EC if she came back from not EC-ing, opened this thread and saw that response and then said, "Okay my son is insane." Then she would not come back.

But considering that is a very rare circumstance, Mike you just made me smile :slight_smile:

4. Beebo

Wow. I actually felt reallllly bad. Right until the end of the message... HEwf... so does that mean shes not coming?

(I guess I kinda overdid it.)

5. Louise

Sorry to see that your mum doesn't feel up to coming here yet... she still might one day. My offer is open, if ever she shows the slightest incling of wanting to talk to another mum just PM me.

6. InaRut

She might get jealous though because I said you and Becky were my EC Moms...haahha

and don't worry Mike I was only playing.