1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

o boy here we go again

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by girlxmenkz, Oct 26, 2010.

1. girlxmenkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    being 18 has its up and downs. like this weekend i got to stay the night at my boyfriends house for 4 days thats the up part the down part is my mom is flipping out over it she never lets me do anything im so close just to pack my things and move in with my boyfriend she is driving me crazy. :bang: :***: :tantrum:

2. NickT

Wooooooah nelly...

My advise: Breathe.

3. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Psh, If it were my mom she would have already thrown me out if I had stayed over my boyfriends house without her consent. Specially for 4 days.

Don't take any drastic decision. Yes, parents are annoying, but they are always going to be there for you at the end. If you move in with your boyfriend then you get the freedom (which you pretty much have already, it just happens to come with some bitching) but what if you brake up with your boyfriend. Even worse, what if you want to brake up with him but can't because you don't have any other place to go?

Like the poster above said. Just take a deep breath and take it as it is.

4. girlxmenkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    me and my bf have been dating for about 1 year and we might be haveing a baby

5. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Oh. Er...
    A baby? So soon?

Maybe the fact that you might be pregnant could be the reason your mother freaked over a weekend with the boyfriend? I'm not saying you couldn't take care of a child... But you might want to think about using protection more consistently when you have sex in the future if you turn out not to be pregnant. Condoms are cheap. Babies are not.

And is an old boyfriend? You made another thread before about telling your new boyfriend of two weeks that you were bisexual... Is this the same person?

#5 Numfarh, Oct 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2010
  6. girlxmenkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my bf is 21 and we been off and on for almost a year and we do wear condoms they just break and my mom knows that i might be thats not way she freaking out its cuz she still thinks im 17 not 18 i know she my mom but still she lets my 16 year old sister so anything she wants

7. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

When you wear condoms they break? Well, I hate to make assumptions but it doesn't look like you are using them properly. You may be unrolling them wrong way or having sex so rough that it breaks. But don't worry! They make condoms for that! They are stronger or larger or what have you.
    And if condoms won't work for you, there are plenty of methods of birth control you can take into your own hands. You can work with a diaphragm or cervical cap, birth control pills/injections/patches and IUDs. There are plenty of ways that you can protect yourself against unwanted pregnancy; don't just give up on birth control!

As for your treatment by your mother, perhaps if you began to take control of your reproduction health, she would trust you more. She may feel that your attitude towards sex is irresponsible or that you being disrespectful by leaving home for days at a time. You should have a sit down talk with her and ask her what it would take for her to trust and respect your decisions. Because being eighteen years old doesn't give you that much more wisdom than being seventeen years old.