1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure what to think

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Tayb24, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Tayb24

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Typing on my phone so please excuse any errors.

Basically, met this really cute girl in one of my classes at the start of the year. We get to talking a little and she says she wants to grab drinks with me sometime, so I give her my number. It kinda felt like she was asking me out at the time but I didn't even know if she was into girls. She has short pixie hair and likes to wear muscle shirts for what it's worth. Later that week she texts me to see if I wanna grab coffee, and I say yes. So we have a short little coffee thing together, during that time she mentioned some guy she was sorta seeing back home and how she had coffee with a cute guy earlier in the week. So we have a good time but it seems clear she sees my as a friend, which is fine cuz we like a lot of the same stuff.

The semester goes by though and we never hangout or even text again, just see each other in the small class we have together, and we don't even sit next to each other.

So I was kinda surprised the other day when she texts me and asks how my Xmas was. So I reply and ask her the same and she says it was "aight" (she seemed like she spent it at her boyfriends family's place). So maybe things are getting rocky with her relationship, but it's more likely im just reading into things too much. she doesn't text me till the next night (last night). So I reply again, and she again doesn't reply, but I'm kind of assuming she gets back to me today sometime.

Like I said, I don't even know if she likes women, and I expect she's not interested in me. She did tend to stare at me sometimes though in class. She could have just been looking off into space in my direction though. Or it could be because I was openly Trans in that class.

Basically I'm just kinda confused by her. I don't really understand why she'd just all of a sudden start texting me out of the blue like that. Any thoughts?

2. Wildside

Wildside Guest

maybe you could mention that it's been hard for you to find any girls that you are really interested in for a serious relationship? something to give her a green light, in case that's what she's looking for. or, if you want something a little safer, when she is talking about her boyfriend just say that it's a subject that you really couldn't give her any advice on, as you don't have a boyfriend, and know that you never will.