1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not knowing how to feel or how to handle feelings.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Raydar0110, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Raydar0110

Long time since I've been here but I feel like I need to let off steam and get some sound advice.

Me and my boyfriend of 1 year and 8months are in an open relationship. Things are going well between us but I'm starting to feel incomplete. Like something is missing.

I love him a lot but sometimes I just dont want to see him, or even just want to be with someone else.

The second thing is that I've been dealing with a lot of rejection lately. Either people who I plan to meet don't show up or say they want to meet and push it back to a point where I can no longer see them that day.

It's feels like I'm wasting time and that no one wants me. This plus the fact that it feels like my boyfriend's affection doesn't count makes me really sad.

I'm trying to be confident in my self and put myself out there, but even my friends have stopped coming over (appart 1 or 2) when I say I want some company. The only thing I'm doing differently is not offering to make everyone food or for other people to also join.

I guess it just feels like I'm being used but I don't know how to change it.

If anyone has any Advice on how to deal with these sorts of feelings (I know my descriptions are vague) the I would really appreciate it.