1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No one to talk

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gress, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Gress

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know literally no queer girls. I tried dating guys but never liked it or felt good about it. On the other hand I like girls a lot I have constant crushes on them and even kissed a girl once and it was like million times better than with guys.
    I should be happy but I am not. All people assume that I am straight. Because I look straight and guys are hitting on me constantly
    I am fine with liking girls but afraid about coming out. Exactly 4 of my friends know about this and they are great support but no one else. It really hit me when i played “most likely” on a party and when question was who is most likely have relationship with same sex no one pointed at me even though lately I act super gay.
    And the reason why it seems pointless to me is that I don’t know queer girls. And that leads me to thinking that I am alone and never will find someone who I will actually like.
    I thought that I could find a relationship and then come out to everyone but that isn’t true because I don’t know any girl who is lesbian or bi for sure and if I do she assumes I’m straight
    also I am best at flirting with guys because I am not nervous I can have any one of them lots of popular guys are texting me and other girls are so jealous but I am jealous of this guys that they can have any girls they like it’s like going around circle leads to nowhere I don’t know what to do anymore

Nic2552 likes this.
  2. Biblia05

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Here is an idea. Trying just being you. Hints and the likes dot't usually work in this situations. If you are attracted to some of these girls or just with your girl friends go out. Have everyday conversations. And see where that takes you. Best of luck