Newish

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Forlong, Jun 4, 2024.

1. JT1999

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Same. I have no shame about it but I don't see the benefit of wearing it like a badge. I've told everyone that needs to know which is enough for me. I'm in a straight relationship anyway and I can't imagine that changing.

2. Forlong

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's awesome I rarely meet other women who lift, I had the same issue putting on muscle. It's one of the reasons why I started lifting weights. My last job was physically demanding and I couldn't keep up. When I was little I wanted to be Dominique Dawes, I would practice for hours in my backyard lol. My mom couldn't afford lessons so I watched many recorded shows.

3. Forlong

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been married for almost 16 years and my husband has been nothing but supportive he was the only person I cared about knowing. I decided I was going to make my marriage work because it wasn't an unhappy relationship it was just my secret that was hurting us.

4. Jakebusman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hope one day you get to explore your sexaulity

5. Forlong

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Unless me and my husband get a divorce or decide to have an open marriage I highly doubt that will happen. And at this point in my life I feel to old to start a new romantic relationship. I don't know if I would have the mental energy to get to someone new in that way. I'm somewhat of a recluse lol

6. JT1999

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    On the Sex Values thread you got a really high score in affection/hedonism axis - almost fully exclusive. So I guess open marriage or a threesome is out of the question, wouldn't feel right to you? I guess it depends how much you feel like you need to explore your sexuality, if you are happy just knowing/accepting and using fantasy without feeling the need to practice it in your day to day life then that is definitely the easy choice. There are a lot of advantages to keeping things simple and monogamous.

7. Forlong

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No an open marriage or threesome wouldn't feel right to me, just the thought of it makes me feel less connected to my partner. I need that bond to be able to have intimacy. Also, I get very jealous if I feel like my partner is giving someone else more attention than me. And I know my husband feels the same with me. Yeah, that's a hard No for me. I feel that time has passed and I am happy with just knowing.

#27 Forlong, Jun 7, 2024
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2024