1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Simonverse book to be released in June

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BothWaysSecret, Apr 24, 2020.

1. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/04/22/love-simon-sequel-love-creekwood-book-novella-college/

Becky Albertalli has announced a new book in the Simonverse series will be released June 30th, and will reunite the original gang from Simon vs the Homosapiens Agenda and will follow threm through their first year of college.

The new book, Love, Creekwood will be the fourth book in the Simonverse series but will be the second direct sequel to Simon vs the Homosapiens Agenda. The book's release will also coincide with the premiere of Love, Victor on Hulu.

2. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm literally so excited for this! I had a timer set for Becky's announcement and I hardcore geeked out. It's only a novella and told entirely through emails, but it's going to be so good.

An important thing to add is that Becky is getting nothing from this book, everything for it is going to The Trevor Project.