1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New old friends

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Rainbow100, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Rainbow100

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello, I’ve mentioned this story before about a person I was friends with on a social media site. I found out that she was lying about her age, And some pictures on her page. She never fessed up to lies. And she left. I took a break from the site and talking to her. But now I have her a friend request again and have been patiently waiting her decision. I also wrote to her and it still remains unread. I don’t why but I absolutely miss her, more than anyone before in my life. I feel this whole lying thing pushed her over the edge and that I may never get her back again. I’m in tears and there are reminders everywhere. I’m really stuck. Thank you

2. Mystic flower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I understand what it is like to miss someone. The first woman I've known romantically has been out of my life for a couple of years. She sent me a message through social media but I never responded. Although I wanted to respond to her because I miss her, I chose to keep her in my past. She is both toxic and unstable. She betrayed me. But I do miss her, oh how I miss her.

Rainbow100 likes this.
  3. Rainbow100

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello, Omg I miss her, Goodbyes are the hardest thing! Thank you for replying!