1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New here...

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Bubble94, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Bubble94

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey! I'm new here! I've been bi curious my whole life... Im 25 and never acted on it... I got with a man when I was 18... And we are still together with 2 kids... And the longer time goes on the more I think about being intimate with another woman... I can't even watch orange is the new black without getting aroused!

I don't know whay to do... I don't want to break up my family for something I'm not even 100% sure off. And the last time me and my partner split up it really hurt him and but him in a dark place... He was considering suicide.... I don't really want to hurt him...
    But I really want to try being intimate with a woman... Just so I know who I am of nothing else.

2. Really

Hey @Bubble94

Welcome to EC! A great place to discuss all this. My one thought, right off the bat, would be to encourage your partner to seek mental health support. Becoming suicidal at the suggestion of a breakup is a sign of more than just the sadness at the idea of a breakup. And you are NOT responsible for fixing this by words nor actions. Being supportive, sure but everyone is responsible for their own happiness and you’re allowed to delve into what will make you your happiest and pursue it if it’s not what you have now.

:peace:

3. Bubble94

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    He do
    He did seek help... He rang crisis and now attends counceling

4. Really

Excellent! Now you can concentrate on yourself and what you need.