1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New here - KWT

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Bader, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Bader

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi I’m Bader (35) living in Kuwait, been a bisexual since I was 28. I have a professional job and healthy lifestyle. Well educated, cultured and travelled.

My story starts way back when I was 13yo, our neighbor’s son and I would spend time kicking football or racing bicycles etc, at times we’d chill at his place cause he had video games. And its when we are at his house that, to cut anlong story short, his dad used to play with me, dont ask me how it started, i dont recall exactly with detail, but it ended up being like a game. Id take vaseline and beat on the bed together. He never slept with me just that he got me exposed to this. This went on for six months or so. Then it ubruptly stopped as I felt this was not right (DUH) .. this much I remember.

Fast forward 2009 (cause i was straight from that point onwards but turned bi..), or when I was 28. I started having urges to suck cock.. so I met two guys on an app. Fast forward till two years ago, I get strong urges to be a bottom. This noting I am still a virgin.

However, since I am here and it is the right forum, I hope, to seek feedback on tops like losing your virginity and would it change your sexual appetite? I mean if im bisexual would loosing my virginity (and assuming i enjoy the first experience) mean i loose appetite for a woman? Cause I am already feeling that.

2. mask1985

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC - sorry to read of your nasty experience as a young lad. Having sex with a guy would not mean you would automatically lose interest in girls but you might find you are more attracted to one sex over the other anyway. Sometimes the attractions swing back and forth and this is quite normal. I am sure you will find plenty of advice and support from many people on here.