1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New around here.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Bidrwhofan, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Bidrwhofan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello. This is my first post and would like to be welcomed here.

I'm a 23 year old, who recently discovered themself. I'm sexually male, but I'm actually gender fluid and Bi sexual. With close friends (5 or so) I prefer they use "she/her" when describing me. Almost a month ago, I was a whole different person. I was religious and had the bad parts as well as the good. I had believed I was straight until out of the blue, I saw a random guy cutting grass without a shirt. He was ripped and I liked it a lot. I've become more interested in guys since then, and even having days where I prefer guys more, and others its both. Later on, I started talking with someone who was also gender fluid, and I described what I was going through. Well he eventually agreed that I'm gender fluid, and I've started embracing the female side of me. I even ordered a wig to help the real me come out. I used to be homophobic, but i thankfully stopped recently. I'm still going to church, but no one there knows about my gender or orientation. I hope to post here often. I prefer to use the name Ari.

#1 Bidrwhofan, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. YinYang

Welcome! (!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)

4. SnowshoeGeek

Hi Ari and welcome! Very nice people here. Be sure to reach out in the other forums as well!