1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New and Blue

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by GhostBi, Jul 27, 2019.

1. GhostBi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey everyone! I’m a 25 yo bisexual girl, and I’m struggling so hard with being in-between.
    I’m in a long term relationship with a man, and I feel like my bisexuality is just a squashed topic. Everyone sees it as a phase, people quickly blow past it, no one seems to get it.
    Yes, I’m with a man, no, I’m not straight... I feel like I don’t have any way to express myself!
    Anyone else feeling like this????
    X

2. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    For me, I can be "straight" for days, weeks, maybe even months. Then the light switch flips in my head and I am attracted to guys as well. Its fricking annoying. :slight_smile: I have found some non sexual ways to express, if that's what your looking for I can share them with you.

Dean

3. IslandMama

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes. Feeling like that all day long. At least if you're out in general, you can remind people when necessary?

I'm afraid of it being a forever-in-the-middle feeling. At least as long as I'm forced to choose by way of monogamy. I really really want both, though! Do you think poly vs monogamy is another type of orientation, or is it just a choice based upon social norms?

Good luck!

4. GhostBi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just don’t want to be forever bringing it up, if you get me.

I don’t think poly/mono is a type of orientation. I think it’s a social construct. I think poly is a honest and open way to explore relationship options. I think that so many people go against poly, who have and will, cheat on their partners when they need something different.

I think being poly and having it work is a miracle! I love it in theory but can’t see myself not getting jealous!

I wish you loads of luck if you try it!