1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some tips on taking Progynova.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by RainDreamer, Sep 12, 2016.

1. RainDreamer

So hey everyone, I have been gone from the forum for a while, but now I'm back, with kind of a happy problem:

I just went to Thailand and have been approved for HRT! My doctor gave me Progynova 2mg for my regiment, and I have been wondering about how to take it. The doctor was speaking through a translator so it was hard to ask questions, and so far I have been taking it like any pill, drinking it with water.

However, from what I have been searching and googling around, seems like it can also be taken sublingually, for better effect. So I was wondering if it makes sense for me to do it as well, or just swallowing it like normal. The written English instructions I had simply told me to "Take one after breakfast daily", so it isn't much help.

I will be sending an email soon to the hospital that I am with for more clarification, but it would take a few days for proper reply, and I kind of want to get better effect, ASAP. >x<