1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some relationship advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by DeathDealer, Apr 27, 2013.

1. DeathDealer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I have known this girl for 7 weeks, I met her on facebook because she was one of my friends best friends. We started talking on status and the next thing I know we are both flirting with each other, we starting talking on messages and I asked her if she wanted to met with me so we could see each over for the first time.

It went really well and the other 5 dates as well, one date for every week but these last to weeks we haven't been able to meet up which I am finding upsetting and I think not seeing each other is starting to affect the relationship badly. She has started talking less, her answers are shorter, it is hard/impossible to keep a conversation going with her and I just get the feeling she isn't interested anymore.

I don't want to be over reacting but I am starting to think she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me anymore, I haven't lost interest in her at all but I do find it hard to get her to open up to me. I just don't know what to do, I want to meet up with her again but it would have to be next Saturday because of college. I am worried if I ask though that she will not want/able to come.

Can anyone please tell me what I should do! I know I am going to have to talk to her about it but I am seriously thinking that if I do she is going to break up with me :help: Please help!!