1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ShyChick, Aug 19, 2007.

1. ShyChick

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hello everyone I am shawn a newbee.. I had a question I have been with 3 females and I have loved every minute of it.I have been with men as well and find that I am more interested in women.I am scared to come out completely. If I desire women more then men what should I do go for it with women or just stay confused?:bang: :confused: :tears:

2. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that you should go for it with women, but if you still like men you could also have sex with men... staying confused is not an option.

If you need to talk, we all are here for you. Just drop us a line.

-Fred

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I think you should just date whom you are attracted to and wait to come out until you fall in love and are ready to have a committed relationship with someone, male or female!

4. SpikySpice

Hi welcome to EC ^^

From my experience, you should go with the one that makes you feeel more comfortable, in thsi case, as you said, I think you like women more

But dont use sex and fantasy as the tool to find out yoru true orientation, if you dont want to come out, that's just fine, because you have to work it out before you can conclude

Well, you shouldnt saty confused because no body wants to be confused, just go for it for what you are desired :slight_smile:

5. CrimsonThunder

Heya welcome, its rare that people are right in the middle, you can like men or women alot more than the other and still be bisexual. there is the kinsley scale on wiki u can look up if u wish.