1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advice on situationship

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Motherlover222, Jun 3, 2022.

1. Motherlover222

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I have been talking to this girl for a really long time I’ll say her name is Susie so Susie and I matched on ###### back in December and she texted me saying hey pretty add me on Snapchat and so I did and we started snapping but conversation died so I left her on opened because I was used to that but then a week later she snapped me again and then we started talking ever since then and I asked her abt her sexuality and she said she was bi but wasn’t out and she also deleted ###### because I couldn’t see her profile anymore so we started talking more and more to the point it was all day saying like Goodmorning, goodnight, how did u sleep we would flirt here and there, those type of things also mind u she’s in college and does track like an hour away from me and our hometowns r close so anyway we have mentioned hanging out I brought it up first but she seemed down and said I should come down to visit her sometime and I always told her I was more than down and we would make comments about hanging out and stuff like that and we would flirt here and there but I never flirted too much cuz I was scared but we also never FaceTimed or anything just snapped and talked in them so some time went by it was Feb and she said after her break she should be free to hangout so I was like ok let me know she was the one with the busy schedule and she never did after the time she said she would be free passed and I didn’t wanna pressure her so I didn’t say anything so like another month goes by and we still talk everyday all day and I was like I still haven’t seen this girl so I was like ok so Are u free next Sunday and she said she might be and I was like ok cool and she said yay and then that Sunday comes and I had to ask her again that Friday how Sunday was looking and she said busy so I was annoyed and said ok and she was like I promise i want to hangout like next Sunday should be more chill I said Ok lmk she said ok and next Sunday comes around and she doesn’t say anything and I don’t either because I’ve tried so I started getting annoyed and more dry with my snaps and taking longer to respond I then said look I like talking to you but don’t see the point if we never hangout and she said she’s just been really busy but she does want to hangout and I said Ik but I’ve also used that line on ppl I was uninterested in and she said she hasn’t hungout with anyone that month because of her being busy and she wouldn’t be talking to me if she wasn’t interested so I felt better after she said that and let it go the weekend rolls around and then she goes out with her friends and leaves me on delivered for long the majority of the weekend so I was like alright I’m pissed and then she kinda stopped saying Goodmorning the week following that weekend so I had enough and left her on read mind u it’s like end of April by this point and we didn’t talk for the first time and it had been 4 days then my birthday rolls around and she wished me a happy birthday late that day and then snapped me and said how have you been and we started snapped again and talking but then she didn’t continue conversation and sent a pic of her face which we don’t normally snap just of our face we always talk so I was like ok and tried conversation again and she talked for a little and then left me on delivered for a day and then answered me and I was annoyed and again left her on read and we didn’t talk for a week and a half and then I posted on my story this lyrics that said basically if u don’t make a move someone else will and she slid up on them and said ya so I would like to hangout soon and she’s home from college so I was like ok cool I told u before let me know and I would be down and she said alright perfect and starting snapping me and we started talking like before and she said like how did u sleep how was ur day type thing and then like 3 days of doing that she leaves me on delivered for a day again and Ik she’s on her phone because her snap score goes up so when she answered me instead of me leaving her on read I snapped her just a pic of my face and then we just been sending snaps back and forth for like a week and she never mentioned anything abt hanging like she originally hit me up for so I was like I’m just letting you know snapping like this is boring to me if u want to talk or hangout you can hmu and she said ok thanks for letting me know and that was two days again and I left her on read after that message and we have talked since then so I’m basically just wondering from other perspectives am I getting played or is she maybe scared because she’s not out and her sexuality? It’s all confusing to me because i am out and pretty comfortable with myself so I’m not sure what to think

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey I am sorry you are experiencing this but my advice would be to move on. I dont know if she is intentially playing you but either way it doesnt sound like the healthiest of relationships or friendships. I know it is difficult to move on sometimes when people keep giving you glimmers of hope but it will be better for you.

TinyWerewolf and Nealg like this.
  3. TinyWerewolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This sounds a bit like my ex and how she treated me, don't let her drag you around like my ex did me. Just leave her be, find someone who's willing to put in the effort too.