1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturism and Bisexuality

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MidsNaturist69, Oct 22, 2016.

1. MidsNaturist69

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi all,
    New on here. I am a naturist male and also a bisexual male.
    In my experience i have come to the conclusion that a very large percentage of naturist men are either bi or gay. Anytime i get make new friends online through naturist sites, it's only a matter of time before their true colours come out (Not that i am complaining)
    Just curious as to whether anyone else has had the same thoughts or is it just me?
    Anyway, this is my first post so look fwd to hearing from anyone.
    Thanks

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, and welcome!

I suspect you have a skewed sample.

There are a lot of nudist and clothing optional places in northern CA, and while they have a decent share of LGBT people, the percentage of gay people is probably not any higher than in the normal population. I've also never seen anything in either popular or academic study on the issue that would support any meaningful correlation.

3. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think most nudists are more liberated in their thinking. Even if they may not be gay/bi, I think most are quite affirming. There are exceptions to that though.

While I would not consider myself a "naturist", I do enjoy being nude in my own home. I have been nude outside before. But it is very important to be very careful this day in age.