1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Name your last dream

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by WALK2222, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Pain

Pain Guest

My dream last night:
    My friend Marion asked me to go to the movies. It was winter, and I was wearing my beautiful jacket, gloves, and blue-gray scarf. I thought it would be fun to go, so I went along with her. She comes along driving in my dad's big, white industrial van. I get in, kinda nervous because she doesn't drive, and it's my dad's work vehicle.

"We're picking up David at __:__ o'clock," she says.

I went along with it, excited to see David (though in real life, Marion doesn't know about David [David is my boyfriend, for those of you who don't know, and his parents don't like me [mildly put] because they found out about us. Before they found out about us though, they loved me]). Yeah, so David's parents obviously didn't know I was coming along with Marion. So I sat up front next to Marion and we talked a little bit.

After a while, I ended up driving, and so I drove us to David's house (though it was nothing like his real house this time). David came out of his house and I jumped into the back seat (fictional, because my dad's truck has no back seat) and lied down and lied statue-still. He saw me, but didn't acknowledge me, because his mother was right on his heels. She didn't notice me, but had a cheery talk with David and Marion.

"What a bitch," I thought. I felt like Robin Williams in the movie Jumanji when he was trapped in the floor... Well, David got in the back seat with me and his mom was still outside. She walked around the car, and was scraping ice off of the side windows. It felt like she was stalling for something, but David piled snow on me (somehow), as his mom was scraping a window from which one could clearly see my face.

She noticed me and began to freak out, so David got out of the car and tried to calm her down or argue or something, and I realized I could move, and there was no point in laying down more as she knew...

I got up and went out of the car, as David's mom tried to order him into the house. I told him to stop walking as he was shuffling his way inside. He immediately ran close to me, and his mom kept going on about something, and his dad also came to the door.

They were shouting, so I screamed louder than I ever had screamed before, "Y-------!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS?! CAN YOU SEE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS?!" They shut up, and I told David, "David, please... Come with me..."

"I can't..." he said softly. "Tomorrow is ------ Day... it's supposed to be about family and God..."

"That's funny," I coldly stated, as I gazed into the eyes of the oppressors with loathing. "Very funny."

His parents said something else, something that made me snap, so I rushed them in their own house. I jetted by them as fast as I could, and before they knew what I did, I was in their bathroom, closing the door, just to see their faces come to the realization that I had just invaded their home. They had forgotten their son, my deepest love, outside. I locked the door, and they were pulling and twisting the doorknob so violently, I had just the opportune noise cover to open the window. I sat on the window sill, and gave one last look, oozing with contempt, back to the shaking door.

I woke up here. This is how I imagine it would end.

I jumped down from the window sill, landing cat-like onto a sparse are of grass. David had not moved one inch from the spot where he was before I ran into the house.

I went to him, and quickly took his hand, saying, "We're going." I helped him into the back seat, and climbed in after him, holding his hand the whole time. Marion had been in the van the whole time, but started it up, and we drove away. David and I looked back, to see his parents run out of the house and try to catch up, alerted by the noise, but we were long gone and quickly lost sight of them.

2. Derp

Out Status:
    A few people
    Mine was just now haha.

So I was at my old school.... (the first weird part).

Then I was walking to my car and I see my to, no longer, friends (they're brothers BTW if it matters) one of them in the drivers side and the other in the passenger seat. So I just get in the back. The younger one starts driving like crazy and going super fast on an empty, mountain road, then we end up at this train station or something. I just plug in my iPod, rock out a bit, but both of them just kept giving me weird looks.

Then I had one before that (I sleep in cycles) with the same guys. My family was planning some party or whatever and I was re-doing my room or something. Then I was at a baseball game or something and I was leaving and the same two guys were walking my way and giving me weird looks again.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::tantrum::tantrum:

3. Music Beat

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Oh god let me think can't remember. D:

4. Kat kanu

last night I dreamed that we just finished a battle and won so during the parade we were singing and I accidentallygrabbedher hand I let go immediately but she held on till the end then I had to find her and as soon as I did she smiled and i woke up ahhhhhh im so weird I don't normally dream of anime so hmmmm maybe im going crazy

5. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Last night, the awkward boy in art class that i kinda like kissed me on the lip. But before our lips touch,i woke up cos my alarm went on ughhh.....

6. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It was awhile ago, but it's the last one I remember.

I was sitting alone in the hall at school during lunch. I'm playing around on EC (on my Ipod) at lunch, passing time. Then a girl who was in one of of my classes sits beside me and asks what I'm doing. I casually show the screen. Then she gets all manipulative and I start freaking out because I don't want anybody to know. Sweet dreams, eh?

Being on to analyze my dreams, I think it's my fear of vulnerability that coming out will give :/

7. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a dream where I was talking to a giant donut in the sky then it fell on the cement and started barking at me, I woke up with my dog barking at the door

8. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a dream that this evil guy tried to convince me to chop off the head of a live baby squirrel. :tears: It was too cute to die~! And it looked so scared!!!

9. RandomTrall

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I had a wet dream. Woke up before any mess so it was all cool.

10. BiShoegazer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Last night, I had a dream that I was on board a glass aeroplane that was slowly crashing into this dark looking empty sea.

Kind of sinister.

11. Rainbows~Exist

I usually don't remember my dreams but this one was unforgettable

Here it goes...

I was in school and there was some sort of fundraiser. The halls were full of stalls and everyone was wandering around and buying random junk that was being sold. One of my teachers said to me that I had to buy one present for one person only. The present I received from the teacher was some sort of egg covered in moss and barnacles and whatnot so after accepting her gift I went on the hunt to buy my best friend a gift. After what seemed like hours of searching I settled on a perfume bottle shaped like a guitar which had playable strings which released a different smell according to what note was played. I gave my friend the present, she was very grateful then my teacher ran up to me and said "It's time" in a very urgent tone of voice. Before I had any time to figure out what she meant the whole scene changed and everyone at the school including me was on the beach. Turns out I had to release the egg into the ocean. as I started walking into the sea everyone followed with their arms raised to the sky and they were singing "Born Free" by Matt Monro in a sort of choir type fashion. As I was waist deep in the water I looked back at my teacher who nodded. It was time. I placed the egg in the sea and a baby turtle swam out and went in the direction of the sunset on the horizon. As the turtle disappeared my teacher shouted in a thunderous voice "It is done!" The choir singing got louder and you know in movies when at the end when the credits start rolling the camera sometimes pans upward to the sky? Well that happened. Everything went dark then I finally woke up...

I must say that was my favorite dream of all time and nothing so far has been able to trump it.

12. wardrobeescaper

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol, I've never had one of those even though I'm male, I guess I masturbate too much. What does that feel like? Do you just dream about sex and wake up cumming?

13. RandomTrall

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

Is this really uncommon? Almost everyone I tell people no one ever has one. Yeah, that's pretty much it. Sometimes you remember it and sometimes you don't. I happen to remember them. It's like I'm awake in them and can actually feel what's going on. For example that particular dream I felt a woman's lips go over my willy. Like I actually felt it. A lot of times I don't wake up until after the dream, sometimes I wake up during, but for the most part I wake up just before it.

As you would imagine it's annoying, embarrassing, and it does make me angry. I was sleeping, I don't want the first thing I do when I wake up is to clean myself.

14. wardrobeescaper

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've hardly ever dream of sex, I wake up hard like most guys. Even if I abstain nothing happens, I just go crazy until I wank haha. Please excuse me blatently asking personal questions. Have you had sex with a woman? Are you circumcised?

15. RandomTrall

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Never have I woken up with an erection. Not that I can remember actually.

-No.
    -Yes.

Don't care about personal questions. Like I said before I'm an open book ask whatever. Few things I don't talk, but they aren't personal reasons. I just don't like talking about it because boring or what not, but I am for the most part an open book.

16. wardrobeescaper

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah I guessed so I felt confident to ask though felt I should appologise first. Do you like being cut? I know a lot of American guys are.

17. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Without The Gorilla Around, You Know The Dragons Are Going To Be Exploited."

Lex

18. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

I had a dream last night that I was back in high school... It's odd seeing as I have been out of high school for over a year now.

19. kyfry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    couple nights ago I dreamed I was taking over the role of Kermit the frog for Jim Henson and just as I was about to put my hand in Kermit (theres a phrase I never thought Id ever say) my mom woke me up.

20. Candace

My maternal grandfather got very sick, and we watched him die at his bedside :frowning2:.