1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

n64?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by flyinhernikes, Jan 31, 2012.

1. anyone still got one and play it?
    i got one off ebay not too long ago cuz i missed having one and i still havent/cant complete goldeneye :icon_sad:

anyone recommend good games?

2. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Mine still works and I love playing it. The only downside is that after an hour or so they get hot so you have to stop playing.

Some games I would recommend would be the original Mario Party's, Donkey Kong 64, or the Legend of Zelda games. Really any choice is good.

3. duriru

I still have mine, although I don't know if it still works. I loved Donkey Kong 64 and Banjo-Kazooie :grin:

4. lostinthought9

I still have mine back at home as well. My sister and I sometimes play it. I recommend Mario Kart or Mario Party; you can't go wrong with either one. ^_^

5. Zontar

I still have my launch model working, hooked up, and ready to go on my TV. :grin:

6. Vesper

I still own an N64, and yes, there are definitely games I'd still play on it (Mario Kart 64, for instance). My console is likely non-functional, and I have no TV right now anyway, so I can't play it.

Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Mario Party are some excellent titles that I would highly recommend. Yoshi's Story is not usually placed among the best N64 games, but it's also worth a try; I personally found it fun. I can also personally recommend Mario Tennis, Super Smash Bros, and Donkey Kong 64. Star Fox 64 isn't one I've played before, but I've heard many good things about it, so it's worth checking out.

#6 Vesper, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  7. MusicMan12

LOVE N64!!!
    Super Mario 64
    Mario Party
    Mario Kart 64
    Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie
    Pokemon Snap and Pokemon Stadium
    The list is soooooo long :slight_smile:

8. Jonathan

I still have my N64 ad I do play it sometimes :slight_smile:

If had to recommend some games for it, I would have to say Legend of Zelda: Orcarina of Time, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart, and Banjo-Kazooie.

Oh, I would also definitely recommend Conker's Bad Fur Day. One of my favorite games ever for N64 :grin:

9. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I still have mine, but it is at home. My favorite game on it was hydrothunder.

10. alex1170

Yes, I still have mine, and it is still my favorite system. Among the games already mentioned, I would recommend these as well.

Paper mario - possibly my favorite series
    beetle adventure racing
    snowboard kids 1 and 2
    battle tanks
    there are just so many gems

11. Artemicion

Still have it...the orignal grey coloured one...it's actually sitting right behind me across the room right now in side this plastic box.

I would agree with a lot of the game selections mentioned...however, there's one title I didn't see yet which would be...Kirby 64! There's a main story and a few mini games which are awesome for parties. I love how many different combos you could have as powers in that game...now I want to play it again :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

The only funny thing is you actually use the left-most direction pad to move instead of the middle analog stick :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

12. Nadski

Nadski Guest

hahaha i still have mine too :slight_smile: nothing compares to my n64 even if the graffics are the best out, the games are just too good, and whenever they try and improve them or compare it never works :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i would recommend like others: super mario 64, mario tennis, mario cart 64, yoshi's story, fighters destiny, super smash bros, and banjo and kazooie, hahaha i had to get my friend to finish goldeneye i couldnt do it.

13. adam88

I took mine out of the storage box 6 months ago and found it no longer works. :frowning2: I had been looking forward to Wave Race and Goldeneye too. However, my even older Super NES worked! :grin:

14. Tiny Catastrophe

Oh man I wish I had one. All of my friends had them when I was little. I had the Play station one which I still have and play lol.

15. Blkrsn

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Zelda Orcarina of Time, Majora's Mask, MISCHIEF MAKERS! Quest 64, Shadowman, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Snap, Kirby 64, Donkey Kong 64 are a few that I used to love as a kid.

N64 is still one of the greatest!

16. b0i70y

I still play my SNES, let alone my N64. :slight_smile:

As mentioned, the Mario games are fun. Even Mario Golf is worth a play or two. F-ZERO X, Gex 64, Castlevania, Super Smash Bros, Paper Mario, Legend of Zelda: OOT is good, but Majora's Mask is a little annoying (imo). Pokemon Stadium has awesome minigames, Pokemon snap is an awesome minigame, Pokemon Stadium 2 is also good. Hey you, Pikachu was hilarious, but I doubt you could find a copy.

See if you can find a copy of the original Resident Evil for N64. Great stuff.

17. ah i total forgot about gex and pokemon snap :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    thanks guys

(!)

18. ESevee

Conker's Bad Fur Day

19. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Paper Mario and Ocarina Of Time are the ones.

20. hazza

I love my N64 to bits! So good.

My favourite games would have to be:
    -Goldeneye
    -Mischief Makers
    -Banjo-Kazooie
    -Star Wars Episode 1: Racer