1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mythology Roleplay

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by larkcarmen, Jul 10, 2016.

1. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Stheno smiled. "I see why you like her. We aren't going to let her kill him, though, right?"
    Medusa tilted her head. "Hmmm. Maybe. It'd serve him right, barging in here like he owns the place."
    "Put it this way," said Eury through a mouthful of food, "If they can't take down one demon without us, they aren't gonna be much help on this little quest of ours."

"Besides, even if they can take him down, I doubt he'll actually die. He knows how it is, anyway. We don't play hero for him, he doesn't play hero for us."
    "But Mimi," Stheno pouted, "He owes me money!"
    "Come on, that was years ago, Stheno."
    "And I still don't have my money, Eury." She straightened out her jacket. "Just letting you in on my priorities."

2. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Beleth cocked an eyebrow at Ghost's words. As if she didn't do similar things, too. "I'm pretty sure you've done the same before, Ghost. Besides, I have a job...unlike some people who have nothing to do with their pitiful lives." He waved a dismissive hand at her. "You know, many demons are getting caught in your 'cat and mouse chase'. Don't try to rope me in, this time- you know how Lucy gets, considering you were the one to piss her off so badly, to begin with." It certainly was annoying, with Lucy turning over most of Hell- and even earth- just to get to this meddling shapeshifter. He had no idea why Lucy was after her head, but no one really did either. No one tried to meddle with her business, period.

"End of the days?" He looked confused for a second, before his face smoothed itself out into one of detached calm. "Is that what you're calling this...destruction? No, I have no hand to play in that, nor do I understand what false prophesy you're spitting. Certain...gods-" his nostrils flared in anger, but his face was still one of utter calm "-decided that it would be a good idea to...mess with my land. It's all ashes, now. I decided to come up and do the same." Nothing had been spared. Over half of his army dead, and the land he ruled over- razed to the ground, civilians dead. He'd only escaped as he'd been meeting the other princes in the last level of Hell. When he went back...everything was gone. All he knew was that a God had trampled upon his land, sparing nothing in their sight. And he wanted revenge.

And revenged would be served.

3. Nobo

Cato is trapped in a ring of fire at any second beleth could kill him it had been aa stupid idea to run out here

4. Babe

(This is a cool rp. I plan to join soon, if that's ok)

5. Au.Quicksilver

[May I join when applicable? Is so, here's my profile:

Name: Auryon
    Species: Cait Sidhe
    Talent: Infiltration
    Personality: Playful, a bit of a Cheshire cat with a touch of bloodlust, a born hunter.]

6. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Welcome, Babe and Au! Ya'll are welcome to drop in whenever yall can find an opening. It may be a little hard though, since we're having a 'war' right now...it might get a little confusing along the line, too. :/ Still looking forward to yall dropping in :3)

7. Au.Quicksilver

[Could you per chance explain things a little? Just the setting and situation, really.]

8. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (I'll try to explain this as best as I can.

So, for some reason, there's an apocalypse. Beleth, a prince from Hell (a demon) has come up to heaven to wreck some havoc in revenge. Ghost (shapeshifter) is trying get some answers from him, and wants to fight him. Cato (demigod) is currently trapped in a ring of fire after attempting to kill and attack Beleth. The gorgons are in the tavern betting on either Beleth or Ghost winning. Nico (elf) and Blair (demon) are in a nearby alley, fighting and killing the demons that Beleth brought along.

Hopefully...that's okay? Oh, there's someone else who wants to join too- they're also a shapeshifter, though only into inanimate talking objects, if I'm not wrong.)

9. Au.Quicksilver

[Well Aury can shapeshift between human appearances and cait sidhe form, so there's a bit of a third. A more traditional third. But as with quite a few faeries, he's weak to iron.]

[And thanks. I'll slip in somewhere.]

#309 Au.Quicksilver, Oct 8, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  10. Au.Quicksilver

A black shadow flitted up onto the rooftops, coalescing into human form. A golden-eyed male with almost shaggy black hair. His nails, an inch long and razor sharp all, were glinting, fresh blood, dripping with the stuff. He looked down on the battlefield with the glint of a predator that had found new prey.

The male was Auryon, or Aury. A man with a thousand faces. It left him with virtually no one who knew his true identity. A few faces were famous, a few not special at all.
    "So a king and a prince walk into heaven..." He remarked, a grin growing over his face. The face of the King of Cats. One of the most influential Faeries in the worlds because of the wide reach and almost invisible network of his people. But at the same time the most elusive.

Once again he became a shadow, dropping to the ground silently before becoming a living creature once more. "Well, that sounds like the start of a bad joke." He finished, flicking the blood from his claws. His voice was like an earthquake, loud and deep. One equaling that of many a powerful demon.

"So, Beleth, what's the ass of a demon doing up here?" He called out, voice cracking across the new battlefield like lightning. Beleth didn't know him, nor of him more than his mere existence at best. But he knew of Beleth like he knew of many important figures. Beleth was just another person that could make things interesting.

11. (Welcome Babe and AUQuickSilver! I look forward to having you both in the RP! I apologize for not posting lately, but I've been incredibly busy. Logic, I'll be around in 8 hours or so to progress our little side plot in the alley. I already have most of it written out, but it's on my computer and I'm going to be away for most of the day. Cheers!)

#311 Ambivalence0219, Oct 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2016
  12. Babe

(Im planning on setting up a villain, so I'm going to wait until the fight with beleth is over to send my starter. I've been keeping up with the rp, so I'm aware of the conflicts and the state of the world as much as y'all have outlined it, so ideally I won't derail any plot lines! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone ^u^)

#312 Babe, Oct 8, 2016
  13. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    (Quicksilver! Hey dude! Also, hey Babe :wink: (There's no way of saying that within sounding flirty :grin:) )

#313 ForNarnia, Oct 8, 2016
  14. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Beleth paused, a face of utter calm still etched across his features. The voice that called out to him was unfamiliar, but it held a tone of power. That person was someone to be obeyed, and Beleth knew it. Instead of flaring out, he turned calmly to look at the intruder, alert of Ghost, who was still itching for a fight.

"Do I know you?" He asked, deciding against answering. The man in front of him was powerful, and the world seemed to bow at his feet. The square went silent- except for the screams of demons not far off- and all swiveled to stare at the intruder. His claws were dripping with blood, and his grin was crazed. He wasn't someone Beleth wanted to tangle with, not with the death of his land on his shoulders. No, this was a fight Beleth would have to miss.

(Also, Ambivalence, till you're back, I'm just gonna have leave the background music as demons screaming.)

15. Babe

( that's why I chose it ~_^)

16. Au.Quicksilver

"Are you a cait sidhe? I don't think so, therefore no. Now, in an all-out, one on one fight, I'd potentially lose, making it fun. But... you're weakened and others want to kill you. Boring. I'm'a go kill your soldiers." He said, practically disappearing as he darted over to a nearby demon.

The demon was ready and attempted to block, only to find its weapon arm cut behind its back, yanked out of its socket easily. It went down with a scream, the king finishing it off with a stomp to the base of the skull. A sickly crunch came out.

17. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Beleth stared at the man with cold eyes as he easily took down another demon. Should he retreat, before all his forces were killed? His troops were already next to none, and he knew that the screams resounding from a nearby alley was also coming from his soldiers. There wouldn't be such loud, painful screams otherwise. His land was gone, and if his soldiers were wiped out, then he would be left in a very vulnerable position.

The demon glanced back at Ghost over his shoulder. If he retreated now, would he be able to save some of his troops? Between the shapeshifter and the man of unknown origins, the latter had already spared his life. But the shapeshifter...no doubt she would want his head. It seemed that retreating would be for the best, with his back against the wall...he had no choice but to serve revenge another day.

"Send my regards to the sisters," Beleth finally sighed, gathering whatever few legions of troops he had left, sharply tugging on his horse's reins. It neighed loudly, another sound of pain mingling with the screams. He galloped away, uninjured troops following in his dust. A portal opened below them, and they ran in, the herd of demons slowly disappearing till only dead bodies and blood remained on the field.

Back in Hell, sitting in the remains of his castle, Beleth sighed tiredly, resting his face in a large hand. His revenge had failed, and he'd lost more troops then he could afford. At least he'd taken care of the archer, somewhat. He was till trapped in the midst of fireballs, and even if the archer hadn't noticed, he'd no doubt ended up with some burns, simply being trapped in his vortex.

He reached up to touch his wounded chest, hissing softly at the burn it caused. It was slowly closing up- thanks to the fact he was back in Hell and was resting- but it would still take some time to heal completely. Beleth leaned back in his chair, sighing deeply. He was a failure. How would he face Satan, like this...?

(I know I ended the Beleth subplot rather quickly, but it was based on how Beleth had already lost his land and people. With Aury, Blair and Nico killing off his troops, the best way to avoid anymore casualties- something they could no longer afford- was to escape. As for the portal, Beleth could conjure a portal because he's a prince.

Also, yes, Cato is still stuck in the circle of fire.)

18. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "Oh, Christ." Stheno yawned, leaning back on the window sill, her leather jacket squeaking against the glass.
    "Hmmm?" Mimi looked up from her drawing, inspecting the side of her left hand. "Oh dammit." Covered with ink again.
    Eury closed her eyes and scanned the surroundings. "New blood."
    "Beleth's retreated, and now there's some weirdo smashing stuff up."
    "Sounds like a normal day here, Stheno." she reached over and snagged some of Eury's food, earning a slap on the hand and a glare from the other Gorgon. "If he causes too much trouble, I'll deal with it. If not, I'm making a sandwich." She gave an over the top wink, and entered the back room, the echoes of her laughter trailing behind her.

19. Au.Quicksilver

Auryon stopped as the last of the demons had left, licking the blood from his hands as his claws retracted. "Mmm... Been a while since I tasted demon." He murmured to himself, lapping at the fluid. His clothes had plenty on them too, along with some rips and tears. Some of his own blood was flowing free as well, but he seemed not to care as he wandered back to a few demons he'd just injured.

"Why, you bunch look pretty pained. Just bear with me, it won't feel so bad soon enough." He told them with an eerily cheery smile.

20. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Au, I forgot to add, I think Blair and Aury will get on amazingly well. Looking forward for Blair to meet Aury!)