1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My whole family now suspects//That playing Sims has side-effects.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by WeirdnessMagnet, Apr 6, 2012.

1. WeirdnessMagnet

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow! That's a lot of stories. I'm glad I'm not alone in this. (And if you wonder where I was since the start of the thread... Um... When I wasn't really busy with RL stuff it was making sim-clothing and queering Belladonna Cove. When I finish with it, there would be a complete LGBT-themed subhood. )

#21 WeirdnessMagnet, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  2. BleedToLoveHer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Haha all my Sims 2 characters or gay. Well not all of them but most lol. My favourite part of Sims is putting them in a pool, removing the ladders and saying "Let the games begin." like Jigsaw. ha.

3. iamnotemo

iamnotemo Guest

Sims 2 turning you gay?! I 'm kinda against that logic but that doesn't mean that game doesn't have side-effects. The Sims 2 is an awesome yet powerful game that can cause a lost sense of time, sore glutes and or arms, hunger, bloodshot and or baggy eyes, extensive euphoria, poor hygeine, paleness and sensitivity to light. I know this from personal experiences and I've done things I'm ashamed of to have more time to play Sims. One day, we can find a cure to ADSD (Attention Defict Sims Disorder)

4. Vesper

I've starved myself and avoided going to the bathroom for hours on end...for the love of Sims.

It's sad.