1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Relatives Are Trying to Set Me Up With a Guy to Test My "Gayness"

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by sigillumdiaboli, Sep 26, 2013.

1. sigillumdiaboli

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Just got an excited phone call from my mother last night telling me that my Uncle has someone he'd like me to meet - a guy. Apparently this guy has recently immigrated from New Zealand to Australia and is of need of friends....Bull****. I asked my mum "Is this guy looking for a girlfriend?" - "Yes" she replied. "Did you not tell him I bat for the other team?" I asked her. "No, why should I? Plus, how do you know you're really gay? You never had any indication about it before." She responded with.

So bit upset bout the whole thing, because they're using this poor sap as some kind of twisted test for me, and the whole things sucks really.... :frowning2:

2. LILuke

Is it set up expressly as a date? If not then why don't you just meet the guy, just because you're a lesbian does not mean that you cannot have friends who are male. Just make it clear from the outset that you're not interested in a relationship, you don't even have to tell him that you like girls - there are plenty of ways both subtle and overt to make this clear. You never know, you might make a new friend. :slight_smile: