My mom has shocked me (doing something so nice for someone else)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Alexander69

So one of my old friends from my old private school started talking to me again, I used to have the biggest crush on him, anyways his family recently lost all their money I guess his father had lost their company and the mother didn't know they had no income because he lost his other jobs as well so she was spending like he still had all these jobs. It's really sad when that happens and I really feel for him and his family they are good people and nice and he's so so so sweet I wish he was gay I would marry him he's so perfect he's beautiful sweet nice charming ugh.

Anyways my mom was talking with his mom today because I invited them over for lunch and our moms were talking together and I over heard his mom saying how you know thanks giving is coming up and usually they throw a huge party at their house for their family and friend and usually we would go but because they don't have any money they can't obviously do that this year, my mom immediately stopped her and said "Jacqueline we will throw the party at our house this year and if anyone asks why just tell them I was persistent" I was shocked my mom and his mom have been friends for years I think that's why.

It's hard to see a family that was very wealthy go under like that it's humiliating I can only imagine what his father is feeling. If that happened to my family my mom would divorce I'm sure of it.

But I was so shocked to see my mom so empathetic I've never seen her do that but her and Jacqueline have been friends for years thats why. I'm really excited though becuase I asked Marco to sleep over tomorrow I know he's straight.... Well actually I don't know but I assume he is he doesn't seem gay anyways we used to have sleep over when we were younger too I had feelings for him back then too :frowning2: but I hope he sleeps in under wear!!! Yummyyyyy hehe!!

Also he seems really depressed like sad and that's obviously understandable but what can I do to help him cope with all of this? I don't know how? He and I are similar we like fashion I would take him out shopping? Is there anything else I can do to make him feel better? I know he loves playing games and I have Xbox ps3 wii tons of games we can play in my room, I want him to bond with me maye he will develope confused feelings for me?!?! I've liked him since we were like 11 I have never stopped :frowning2: my heart rushes when I think about him I've seen him naked multiple times changing I feel so close to him I want to tell him ok gay and how I feel for him but I don't want to risk out friendship he's like the only guy I'm friends with and have ever been friends with..... But he's also close with my family he could accidentally say something....

2. Data

Data Guest

Wow!

Ok, first it is a shame when a company closes down and the owners lose their income or investment. That's sad especially here where there are lots of very small mom & pop shops.

About the friend, if you think he's straight you gotta stop while you're ahead. You have a great friendship that goes back, so why risk it? I have had a crush on my friend frim middle school for 7 years! My feelings have never waned. If he called me right now I'd drive the fuck over to Texas to hug and kiss him. He's straight as an arrow. :'c It probably won't change. When he dropped in to visit friends and family, his straightness didn't stop me from brushing thrice, rinsing with mouthwash, and keeping mints in my pocket just in case he wanted to kiss. :grin: I'd just continue keeping your friend as a close friend and not making a move on him unless he makes a move on you first.

For bonding, do free stuff. If he is really low on cash, free stuff will be the best. Shopping may make him feel worse! I'm one of those weird people who can lay in the grass and stare at the stars for like half an hour without an issue. I love the beauty. I think video games are great to pass the time! What I'm getting at is, there are lots of cool things to do that can focus on you two being together simply to hang out.

On the topic of thanksgiving, it's one of my favorite holidays. I love the whole deal where all your family comes together and has one big party. The food's good, the company is good, the weather is only slightly brisk, and the black friday papers come out! Back in Massachusetts the leaves would be turned and the whole atmosphere was just so nice. Here in the desert, it doesn't make a difference what season it is. It's brown and cold from November to March, then it's wildly colorful in April, and May. Then it gets super hot and turns brown again for June, July. Then it's MUGGY and raining for August and September. I really want to move back to a place with green plants and 4 seasons. I'm thinking Flagstaff. :grin:

Whoops, went on a rant there. :slight_smile: Anyway, think of some stuff for you and your friend to do that "fits" your relationship and personalities. That'll make him happy and give you good bonding. Maybe bring up National Coming Out Day and see how he responds. If it's a "straight" response, don't pursue romance for your own good.

3. Alexander69

He's sleeping over tonight too :slight_smile: we have been having fun I took him out to dinner and my mom and jacquline went golfing today hopefully the good weather keeps up I miss doing things with him he's such a sweet guy even if he is straight he's so nice and I love being around him he makes me so happy and laugh a lot. His mom has been staying with us as well I assume they are staying untill after thanks giving. My mother and Jacqueline have been planning the party. But ya it's been really nice having time with him. I know nothing will come from it but even being around him it makes me so happy I could careless about anything else when I'm with him. It's sad though that they have like no money that's such a change in lifestyle, but I still treat him like they do we havnt really talked about that too much it must be a soft spot for him.

My mom said if they need to they can use our lake house for a while. My mom has been shocking me I never thought she would be so nice

4. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's a beautiful thing what your mother is doing, and even more beautiful that you can appreciate it.

In the Jewish tradition, if a wealthy man suddenly loses everything, it is deemed commendable for the community to help the stricken individual, as much as they can afford, to keep him and his family in the style to which they are accustomed.

It was recognized how painful is the fall from wealth to poverty and also how keeping this person's spirits up will help him recover more quickly and to restore his status as a valuable member of that community. Of course, this works best when the wealthy man donates generously and creates jobs, etc. One can assume that his gratitude, down the line, will be that much more immediate and genuine and that he will feel an even stronger commitment to the future well-being of that community.

Inconceivable today, isn't it?

5. Alexander69

Update the party went really well had about 200 people show (maybe a slight over estimation) but around there, anyways it was really lovley the catering was great the band was great and the weather was good cold but good. My family all came over from LA, Ontario, Florida, Texas. It was really nice. But I can only take so much family at once (all different religions) and they take it seriously like really seriously they argue with each other and..... Ya. Anyways I invited some of my old friends from private schools families to come and they did, my moms friends came and Jacqueline's family and friends my dads friends my brother and his girl friend and her family came from LA (even though it wasn't Thanks giving in the states) which was nice of them even though I hate her and her bimbo family, ew.

Anyways everything was doctorated in fall collies oranges, yellows, pumpkins and squash corn the party planners did a great job I was shocked when I saw it all done!!!!! :grin: it was like a fall wonderland I can't even explain it!

Marco introduced me to his family, ugh makes me sad that he isn't gay!!!! I wish he was I'm so infatuated with him like his eyes his butt, his arms, his face his body :frowning2: everything about him he's so so so nice to me :slight_smile: I just want to kiss him he hugged me though today! I didn't think straight guys hugged? But obviously he was happy about today. He had fun you could see it in his eyes I think for the day he forgot about what's been going on in his life :slight_smile: and that made me happy :slight_smile: :slight_smile: <3 I love seeing him happy.

But ya that was my day today it was really good.